• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchipper

Among other things it makes your skill cooldowns lower and increases their power. For example, the heal ability is available a lot more often and heals much more with high skill (over 2 bars of HP vs barely more than one).

Haven't done any serious testing but those are things I noticed casually swapping gear around.
Alright then, good to know.

27 Challenge mode runs(combination of Lexington, Lincoln and Russian) and another 5 DZ levels since the patch that apparently buffed drops from named 32 enemies and not a single HE drop.

I'm done. Incursions are going to have to be something special to deal with this crap anymore but I don't see it happening.

spyder_ur

Bought hunting M44 from security vendor with no mag and got a Custom M44 five minutes later that takes a mag and has Better perks. rip

Yeah, I was unsure why people were suggesting that gun. I do want to mess around with an M44 though; I know for sure I have deleted a bunch of them.

Well if you have others in your group then...
Leave DZ -> drop group -> join on someone who wasn't leader -> enter DZ

That should almost always throw you into a different instance.

This works but doesn't actually solve the issue as once the group tries to reform, you get ported right back to the original server. Tried it several times the other night and the three of us couldn't play together on any server other than the original one with 8 rogues. The problem was only solved when the 8 Rogues left or were ported themselves.. don't know which.

etta

my hard graphic balls
CbLIjzM.jpg

image.php
aboot done...

Vaux

Anyone doing a full electronics build? Was wondering whats the max skill power before skills get capped out? I have 35k right now..

Iam also doing a electronic/skill focused build for my guy.

Skill Power: 25,000
Electronics: 2543

I was using the turret and seeker gas mines for my abilities. Which worked out ok for awhile, my cooldown for the turret is like 38sec. so I always had a turret available by the time the last finished.

I recently switched to mobile cover and support station.

Just curious what are you using for abilities??

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is the Cunning talent bugged on HE gloves?

Talents adds 9% critical hit chance to the next shot after reloading , but it gets applied to the base crit chance stat.

Ha! Please tell me this stays forever like the mask.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol just had 12 people in one CM.

I've been setting up farming CMs.....it's interesting seeing randoms pop in and kind of take the fact that we shove all these people in the same elevator.....it's hilarious!

To be honest when they patch 8 men CMs....I'm done with the game. It's the most fun part of the game and i really wish challenge modes would have had an eight man option. Just add more mobs to the mix.....they don't need anymore buffing.

So far big group CM is the only thing keeping me here. The insane clutter, explosions fucking everywhere and just pure chaos of it makes doing them such a blast and good time.

It's ssooo fucking fun

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah it seems so, I equipped gloves with the talent that gives me 13% higher crit chance against targets out of cover, and it dropped my base crit chance :(

What talent on the mask are you referring to?

The Rehabilitated one that heals 2% per second forever once you are in a status effect.

Deku Tree

Burned all my DTech making one AUG and a few MP5. Got decent rolls that have all three talents active. All three were fun. I Think that I prefer my vector.

Oh yea, seen so many players in the DZ abusing that glitch.

I believe the Vicious talent is also bugged the same way, it adds crit chance to base stats even though it should only apply when at full health.

I hope the downtime later today addresses some of these issues.

So are there any big differences between the blueprints the DZ vendors sell and the ones at the BoO? Seems the 9000 or so dark zone monies is way cheaper than a bunch of PC.

fr0st

Banned
Iam also doing a electronic/skill focused build for my guy.

Skill Power: 25,000
Electronics: 2543

I was using the turret and seeker gas mines for my abilities. Which worked out ok for awhile, my cooldown for the turret is like 38sec. so I always had a turret available by the time the last finished.

I recently switched to mobile cover and support station.

Just curious what are you using for abilities??
I have about 35k skill power. You can get more by crafting firearm or stamina mods with skill power as their random bonus.

Right now I use support station and smart cover for PvE. I have a Caduceus with the cool head talent that reduces skill cool down every time I headshot which means why skills are always on whenever I need them.

Oh yea, seen so many players in the DZ abusing that glitch.

I believe the Vicious talent is also bugged the same way, it adds crit chance to base stats even though it should only apply when at full health.

I hope the downtime later today addresses some of these issues.

You still running around the DZ?

Mentok

Banned
Lol after complaining about my rolls, I decided one last try on my Vector (had the mats for 1 more). Got a 95k DMG with Brutal (like 42%), Deadly (26%) and Unforgiving (5% and 25%). It feels good!

I'm kinda pissed about the DZ vendors though. I'm finally level 30, and they're selling shit compared to what I have. Now I need to go up to 50 so there's something useful to spend my DZ credits on. Hell, one vendor has 3 blueprints I'd want to buy, but I can't.

All you guys getting HE M1As....I'm happy for you....yes.....happy.......

lt519

quick CMs with lt519, wasn't too bad.

Get anything good? Got a decent chest piece but that's about it. Went pretty smooth minus the bugs in the first run with the door not opening and not being able to heal Rize. Then got a little aggressive in Lincoln Tunnel, got too comfy. Rize is just starting the challenges out too so not much damage coming from him (;

LiK

Get anything good? Got a decent chest piece but that's about it. Went pretty smooth minus the bugs in the first run not being able to heal Rize and then got a little aggressive in Lincoln Tunnel, got too comfy. Rize is just starting the challenges out too so not much damage coming from him (;

nothing good sadly. and i got another Teal. but that's alright. PC is all i wanted. was fun with your crew.

This game really needs a HUGE patch or two. Too many glitches and exploits.They also need to make a couple of patches within a week instead of one. Even though they fixed some exploits on a weekly maintenance, people will find another exploits the next day.

This game really needs a HUGE patch or two. Too many glitches and exploits.They also need to make a couple of patches within a week instead of one. Even though they fixed some exploits on a weekly maintenance, people will find another exploits the next day.
Speaking exploits more like cheating. This rouge has been running around. And he always escapes by sinking Into the ground and popping up on the other side of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom