• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archpath1

First time being Matchmade into a 8 man
Certainly was fun, everyone was rushing, running around
But coordination goes out the window

Would need a map to be developed with 8 in mind , that involves some strategy
To see how it plays out

d9b

Banned
HE blueprint (BoO) for marksman rifle have lower damage range than the purple one I'm using? Is that a bug and is it worth purchasing or should I stick with purple?
Anyone?

HE blueprint (BoO) for marksman rifle have lower damage range than the purple one I'm using? Is that a bug and is it worth purchasing or should I stick with purple?
Anyone?

I don't think the pattern applies mod or arms bonuses until crafted, mine destroyed my old purple once made =/

Tecnniqe

Banned
Incursions are very very very very difficult.

No one in the company has been able to finish the Incursion.

New mechanics never seen before.
We'll see.

As long as it's a challenge while being fair that's cool.
I hope it stays difficult after the first run, CM did not.

Watch it be an hour long space ship jumping contest and then a boss where we need to hit switches based on symbols on the wall.

JohnCYQ

So...

Mask with 4.3k skill power + 1 gear mod
vs
Mask with 2 gear mods

Which would you guys go for?

I'm sitting at 2.9k firearms (137k), 2.5k stamina (77.8k) 1.1k electronics (28k) with mask #1. If I get a stamina mod with skillpower, that would get me 4k more hp in exchange for losing around 3k+ skillpower.

Klyka

Banned
So no state of the game conversation and no patch today. I am so excited.

actually state of the game is starting right now

from reddit:

Changes to DivTech will be made.

More challenge modes & mission on its way 'very soon'.

DarkZone changes & possible supply drops.

Loot trading to be revealed very soon.

Will there be new weapons? @hamishbode "You haven't seen all of them yet".

Klyka

Banned
No patch today? Thats surprising given there is a lot of stuff that needs patching

don't expect weekly patches with a game that has to be on the same version on consoles and PC. certification on consoles makes that impossible.

we will probably get the next patch with the april content drop

Oddly some of the level 27/28 purple stuff I have still seems better than the level 30 (purple and gold) stuff im getting

Should I be getting my gear to a baseline of 30 and all gold? Or should I really be sticking to my lower level stuff that keep my stats higher?

This includes stuff like perks and generally my old gear has perks that do things such as raise my scavenging or give me health back on kills which seem worth holding onto

ViciousDS

Banned

Sounds like I'll be blasting rushers four times as long......exciting. If that's all it is, is adding more sponge to the already tedious challenge mode....I'm out.

New mechanics in this game.....here we go flip switching puzzles..... I don't have much expectations for encounters in this game.

Klyka

Banned
Sounds like I'll be blasting rushers four times as long......exciting. If that's all it is, is adding more sponge to the already tedious challenge mode....I'm out.

New mechanics in this game.....here we go flip switching puzzles..... I don't have much expectations for encounters in this game.

your avatar sure fits you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom