• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

catspit

Like my Mp5 more than vectors but I just crafted a vector with deadly (crit hit dmg increased, vicious (crit chance increased when at full health and unforgiving (more dmg/missing segments). Any good?

Mentok

Banned
I have dps at 152k and feel I am doing nothing...
- it depends on your crit chance and damage. I modded my vector to hit 156k, but didn't realize I dropped my crit chance from 45% to 26% and my dmg from 145% to 116%. Those changes were significant against elites and other players.

EDIT: I don't know if I like some of their changes, it seems they're really pushing their solo players into the DZ (which is pretty limited) as opposed to opening up the entire map to end-game content. I know that those HE chests are pretty much useless for me to even attempt unless I can sneak in and get one.

- it depends on your crit chance and damage. I modded my vector to hit 156k, but didn't realize I dropped my crit chance from 45% to 26% and my dmg from 145% to 116%. Those changes were significant against elites and other players.

EDIT: I don't know if I like some of their changes, it seems they're really pushing their solo players into the DZ (which is pretty limited) as opposed to opening up the entire map to end-game content. I know that those HE chests are pretty much useless for me to even attempt unless I can sneak in and get one.

Dailies and Weeklies award PC and Div Tech and they can be done in any mode.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What a night. Killed so many people we was just wrecking everyone in the end.

Wes and Gran we gotta 8 man up it will be amazing.

Lol I'm at about 2400 firearms and I have 110k DPS max.

I got loads of SMG damage and crit chance/dmg. With the pulse I can get nearly 90k headshots with the MP5 and 65k to the body. With 3 in our group all using a similar setup with that gun we drop them quick. Plus its the same with us and the AK-74.

GazzaGSi

If a lot of that is from accuracy, that's why.

On a separate note, just logged in saying I got a reward for being an early player (?) along with a supply drop for owning the season pass. Only thing I saw at the rewards vendor was 3 dark zone keys. Did I miss something else or is that it? I'm greatful for the keys but as I don't do much in the DZ, they're in there along with the other 3 I got from the Ubi Store points thingy.

If you scroll down there is a load of outfits to claim (if you haven't already). I don't think they're old as I'm sure I've scrolled down and haven't seen them before.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Oh I just joined you V3TRO, are you heading out?

Yeah leaving now buddy. Be on tomorrow though from 3pm Eastern.

image.jpg

MGrant

Hi guys, two questions:

1. When I join an automatch group in one of the Dark Zone entry gates, is there any way to prevent it spawning me in a safe room in the middle of the DZ upon joining another player, thus requiring me to run alone across one or more zones to group up with them?

2. What should I be doing to advance now? I'm at level 30, almost DZ rank 30, and I haven't found any gear upgrades for the past five hours or so. Just dailies and keep grinding up my DZ rank?

Sarcasm

So after a reformat of my pc I notice I can't get higher then 32 fps. What settings do I need to adjust? I lowered everything that said shadows. I have vsync off. I don't get stuttering ingame at least.

My system is i7 3770k, gtx670 and plenty of ram.

lt519

Any tips for farming Electronics? Need to start crafting gear mods.

Dark zone currency is mostly useless so I bought a bunch of purple gear mods from the DZ vendor in the BoO and broke them down for blues. Used a lot of my green and blue division tech to make more electronics parts too.

spyder_ur

Dark zone currency is mostly useless so I bought a bunch of purple gear mods from the DZ vendor in the BoO and broke them down for blues. Used a lot of my green and blue division tech to make more electronics parts too.

One of the vendors sells a yellow mod- you can break it down for HE mats.

I might not spend too much though - we'll see if they add anything to the stock. Some of the DZ credit blueprints are actually really good.

lt519

One of the vendors sells a yellow mod- you can break it down for HE mats.

I might not spend too much though - we'll see if they add anything to the stock. Some of the DZ credit blueprints are actually really good.

Yeah but if you aren't level 50 then you've got a lot of spare change.

Anyone want to do the daily CM my buddy and I are looking for two more on PS4, rarbusto

Anyone looking to run the daily at Lincoln Tunnel? X1 GT: DRAUGHN

Keep getting stuck with people spamming player count and getting us dropped. There wereally literally 50 people running around. Took me 30 min to get back on the server after I dropped.

Hi guys, two questions:

1. When I join an automatch group in one of the Dark Zone entry gates, is there any way to prevent it spawning me in a safe room in the middle of the DZ upon joining another player, thus requiring me to run alone across one or more zones to group up with them?

2. What should I be doing to advance now? I'm at level 30, almost DZ rank 30, and I haven't found any gear upgrades for the past five hours or so. Just dailies and keep grinding up my DZ rank?

Not sure if this helps but I bought a he vector and magazine blueprints, and my dps went through the roof. I play alone a lot so I always keep my stats balanced. Not great but I'm at 130k 70k and 15k. It gets me by and I can run the hard dailies solo without issue.

Jimrpg

I'm level 9 right now. Ventured into the dark zone and everything is pretty much too difficult. Do I need to wait till I'm level 14 before going back in?

Mentok

Banned
Ok I need some advice, I crafted 2 HE mags and am unsure which one is best for my Vector:

1) 94.5% Mag size, 33% crit hit dmg
gives me DPS: 139k with crit dmg at 143%

or
2) 101% Mag size, 28.9% RoF
gives me DPS: 154k with crit dmg at 109%

Help?

h0tp0ck3t

Ugh. Made it to level 15 thought I'd try my luck in the new bracket. Got killed by every single person I ran across. Guess I'll stay out till I hit 19 or can group up

Ok I need some advice, I crafted 2 HE mags and am unsure which one is best for my Vector:

or

Help?

I'd recommend testing both at the shooting range.

Ashtar

or

Help?
I'm no expert but I'd go with the first unless you never miss, the vector fires really fast already so with the added rof you'll go through clips like nothing, I'd just make sure to mod for crit hit %

MGrant

Not sure if this helps but I bought a he vector and magazine blueprints, and my dps went through the roof. I play alone a lot so I always keep my stats balanced. Not great but I'm at 130k 70k and 15k. It gets me by and I can run the hard dailies solo without issue.

Hmm, thanks. Were those blueprints locked behind a DZ rank requirement? I'm at rank 27 now, but I'm only showing 54k dps with a purple M1A and 70k dps with a purple Vector. Not having any trouble with Hard missions; the M1A can pull off two 100k+ damage headshots per second if I get crits, but I figure my dps is way too low for challenging missions at this point. I run the dailies and play Dark Zone for an hour or so every night, but everything that has dropped this week has been at best a sidegrade.

lt519

Hmm, thanks. Were those blueprints locked behind a DZ rank requirement? I'm at rank 27 now, but I'm only showing 54k dps with a purple M1A and 70k dps with a purple Vector. Not having any trouble with Hard missions; the M1A can pull off two 100k+ damage headshots per second if I get crits, but I figure my dps is way too low for challenging missions at this point. I run the dailies and play Dark Zone for an hour or so every night, but everything that has dropped this week has been at best a sidegrade.

Advanced Weapons Vendor after hitting Level 30 in the tech wing. No DZ rank required. Vector and Mag will cost you about 250 Phoenix Credits total. But don't worry when you hit level 30 it starts raining level 30/31 purple items and this is where the biggest increase in primary stats come from. We did CM for the first time with about only one HE item each. Getting all HE items takes you from geared correctly for CM to overgeared.

Just make sure to focus on the right things like Crit Chance/Dmg, Armor, Dmg to Elites/Armor, etc.

I got Delta'd right at the end of the daily Challenge. By the time the game reconnected me to the team I was with they had finished it and now I have to do it again.

=\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom