• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta'd again

I'm just gonna log off for the night. Had to work late and couldn't do the dailies at reset for the first time in weeks.

Now I can't even get one done. Great.

oSoLucky

Teaching a whole lot of potential rogues about thinking twice before shooting. Got 5 today including that group of 3 that I posted the video of earlier. All had the drop on me and ended up getting the floor wiped with them.

Sober

if only shotguns could roll provident, then they'd be broken
Actually Massive will probably troll us by letting shotguns roll a percentage optimal range talent that they'll introduce. Who doesn't love a boring, worthless talent on a boring, worthless gun?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
These two weeks are gonna be slow for me. I've essentially hit the gear wall. There are only a couple rolls that would be improvements, and I don't think the div tech farm would be worth it.

Good thing there's always agents to farm in the DZ instead.

wowlace

Finally had a go at an exploit via the 30 man CM.

Did it twice and it returned a HE mask and holster plus a bunch of phoenix credits and surprisingly decent purples.

That mission would be insane with just 4 players. Endless yellow enemies sheesh.

fr0st

Banned
Finally had a go at an exploit via the 30 man CM.

Did it twice and it returned a HE mask and holster plus a bunch of phoenix credits and surprisingly decent purples.

That mission would be insane with just 4 players. Endless yellow enemies sheesh.
Not that hard when everyone knows what they're doing.

Makikou

Bought the game yesterday on PC. Made it already crash twice in 30 minutes.

Looking good. I can barely hit 60 fps on my 670 :(

LiK

Much thanks to DeathJr for joining in. Perfect timing cuz a named elite and his dudes were murdering me. Got the named elite trophy. JUST ONE MORE.

We killed some rogues and extracted some stuff 10 min before servers shut down. Heh.

PatDH

Tonight has been great for rogue killing. I was rolling with 1 friend and we came up against the same group of 4 rogues 3 times. Destroyed them each time.
I 1-shot 1 guy with an HE M44 and he ended up getting really angry and sending us messages. Said that they all reported us for cheating which I took as a compliment.
What's better is he sent a message saying he was in the top 2% of people in the world (lol), has over 120k health and 240k DPS and that there was no way I could 1-shot him.

Oh well, good times!

EL CUCO

Extracted a HE vest and a HE Tactical Vector, Survived a Manhunt, leveled up my DZ Rank, optimized my gear from 130/50 to 150/70 with 51% mitigation. Progress.

7qKdzpX.gif

Fistwell

Teach me your ways!
The average rogue group is not necessarily very good (neither gear- nor skill-wise). Been hunting them solo as well and I've come out on top more often then not (although I do get stomped by some groups). And I'm not good at shooters nor have great gear (off the top of my head, 160K dps mp5, and maybe 80K health).

A lot of those guys just plain suck, and/or have shit gear. They get over confident when they see they're 3, 4, or 5 on 1. If you don't get greedy, don't panic and time your skills/heals/super right, some of those groups are a joke.

Well, some of them do know what they're doing, but a good spanking now and then is part of the fun. :)

Kadin

Well I just finished a final 2-hr stretch of 12-man Lexington farming. Fun stuff, really gonna miss those groups.

LiK

Well I just finished a final 2-hr stretch of 12-man Lexington farming. Fun stuff, really gonna miss those groups.

The game seems to be able to handle a large crowd like that. They really need to do an all out battle mode so large teams can fight hordes like that. Was an amazing experience. I saved clips just cuz we might never see it again.

Kadin

The game seems to be able to handle a large crowd like that. They really need to do an all out battle mode so large teams can fight hordes like that. Was an amazing experience. I saved clips just cuz we might never see it again.
Haha, so did I. And I completely agree. Sure the fps drops here and there but clearly it can handle more than 4 players. 6-8 should be doable.

Much thanks to DeathJr for joining in. Perfect timing cuz a named elite and his dudes were murdering me. Got the named elite trophy. JUST ONE MORE.

We killed some rogues and extracted some stuff 10 min before servers shut down. Heh.

1 hour before server shutdown is the best time to kill rogues, everyone goes into a frenzy and starts shooting other players.

After you left, I killed 6 more. 1 shotting with m44 (didn't even have explosive rounds) feels so good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom