• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

I'm really confused by how crit hit chance is calculated in this game. The vector is my primary and has 23% base crit hit chance and 26% chance on the deadly perk. My holster has 4.5% chance and my gloves have 6% chance. Yet when I look at my character stats on the primary crit hit chance it's at 33.5%.. how??

Tawpgun

I'm really confused by how crit hit chance is calculated in this game. The vector is my primary and has 23% base crit hit chance and 26% chance on the deadly perk. My holster has 4.5% chance and my gloves have 6% chance. Yet when I look at my character stats on the primary crit hit chance it's at 33.5%.. how??
Stats in this game are head scratchers at times

squidyj

deadly is not critical hit chance. it is a multiplier on your critical hit damage.

I keep forgetting to check the Base vendor for colors. Don't wanna miss on one I like. Tired of using the boss colors cuz everyone is using them.

Got my pink skin drop and never looked back!

Then again, I'm running a female character so it's okay..

chogidogs

25% item find on the knee pads have significantly increased the amount of HE that has dropped for me. Way better than getting scavenging up to 120% did.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

I don't think talents are factored into the character sheet.

Macrotus

I read the posts about M44s and reminded me of my M44 sitting in my stash which is the only one I've crafted so far.
Since the only helpful talent was balance.

Its been sitting there for over a week and still wondering if I should disenchant it.
The other two talents were Determined, which reduces skill CDs by 8.5% when killing target.
The other is Coolheaded, which recuses skill CDs by 5.5% when hitting head shots.

I was thinking, maybe this rifle will be good for PvE heals with an electronic build? (since I need 2362 electronics to activate determined)

I'm not sure if I should keep it or not.

Agreed. I had an OK MP5 which handled nice. The vector was OK to start with but the MP5 was easier to use. Now I have a 11.9K iLvl 31 Aug and this thing is crazy.

Yea I think that's the great part about the game, as someone mentioned in an earlier post with stats. It's not all about DPS as my Live buddies like to think. My Lightweight M4 is at 160kDPS and my Vector is at 130k. I'm much more effective with the vector.

Also, I thought the firing range was stupid when I was a lower level, but now that I am trying to get everything I can out of my weapons, it's really really awesome to see what each shot is doing.

Archpath1

My AUG was good at first but after some new rolls on the MP5 its much better especially in PVP. The MP5 drops people so quick.

Is a blueprint but only 30 that I've found. Still very good though.

Mp5 is cool, the larger mag is awesome

Aug just feels great, hits hard

The vector I have is nice, 40mag size, hits fast
But my reload was a tad slow

So I rolled one with swift reload, it's great I'm out reloading enemies, and mooring them down

Is the AUG a good AK replacement?

Or is that thing still solid?

I rolled a fairly decent one first try and I like the way it feels. It's situational in PvP, though. The Vector is still my go-to.

k1t4j

I have 39 HE div tech, but I'm afraid of rolling any new weapons because of:

a) the incursions are almost here and with it new gear
b) with the above happening maybe new BPs will drop.

My DPS is at 190k and my HP at 75, all lv31 gear.

I think I might be ready for at least the Hard Mode variant of the incursion on D1 and with HE div tech being so hard to farm I don't want to waste it :S

Currently trying to get to the PC cap, already have all the current DZ50 BP that I wanted.

What are you guys plans at the moment?

spyder_ur

25% item find on the knee pads have significantly increased the amount of HE that has dropped for me. Way better than getting scavenging up to 120% did.

EDIT: Everyone want's the Perceptive talent on Kneepads now!

http://thedivisionagent.com/equipment?slot=Kneepads

Talent Perceptive
Your Item find and Credit find bonuses are increased by 25%

I've been trying to tell people this for days. It's made a noticeable difference on both HE drops and more importantly DivTech. I've got a pair with Perceptive and 93% scavenging.

I'm pretty sure though that it adds a 25% to your scavenging - I don't know if it only does that.

xclaw

I have 39 HE div tech, but I'm afraid of rolling any new weapons because of:

a) the incursions are almost here and with it new gear
b) with the above happening maybe new BPs will drop.

My DPS is at 190k and my HP at 75, all lv31 gear.

I think I might be ready for at least the Hard Mode variant of the incursion on D1 and with HE div tech being so hard to farm I don't want to waste it :S

Currently trying to get to the PC cap, already have all the current DZ50 BP that I wanted.

What are you guys plans at the moment?

Holding onto most to see what unfolds in 11 days. Just DZ and CM grinds for now.

theWB27

Ran into a group of guys where one of theirs went rogue. Happened to be right at an entrance.

Three of them kept running interference and trying to get in front of me and another player.

It's hilarious cause that tactic never works. For one I have shitty aim, the other cause it's too easy to just not shoot when they get in line.

Since they couldn't bait me one of the guys went rogue and killed me. And I thank'em for that.

Walked out the safe room and killed one that was in a down state and the other that went rogue to kill me.

Felt so good. Nice adrenaline rush before this 12 hour shift.

Also...I was chasing a rogue a few minutes earlier who knows a corner where you can purposely glitch through the ground and get sent back to the safe house. I hope they feel bad about being weak.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So much for raids confirmed. I hate horde modes so this news means nothing to me. Overall, the game has been an even bigger disappointment to me than Vanilla Destiny was. :(

Macrotus

Since the RC fix, I've noticed the increase in the amount of players in DZ.
At the same time, no unopened division tech boxes, no named bosses except for trash mob left overs sometimes which doesn't reset the spawn timer...

I slightly wish the exploits were still available for the sake of division tech lol j/k

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Think I have a pair of knee pads I made last night with the Perceptive talent. I'll have to try them out.

Special C

I jumped on those HE knee pads that were on sale at the BoO one of the early weeks. It was my first HE, it had perceptive and 93% scavenging. I've been getting tons of HE crafting materials pretty much since level 30. Best decision ever.

So much for raids confirmed. I hate horde modes so this news means nothing to me. Overall, the game has been an even bigger disappointment to me than Vanilla Destiny was. :(

1203.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So all these bright spray colors like Teal, Pink, Orange and now Bright Blue. Anyone come across White, Red or Black? Not camo ones but complete plain ones.

Looks like we finally got a ETA on a fix

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1418016-Connectivity-Infinite-Loading-Crafting
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cxrup/directly_from_ubisoft_the_fix_for_infinite/

Update 2: We will be deploying a fix in update 1.1 on April 12th that should resolve instances of the infinite loading/backpack issue. Due to this fix requiring a client patch, we cannot deploy it at an earlier date. We thank you for your patience.

Fucking A, I've been locked out since 3/18, it'll have been a nearly a month since before I get to play again....

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1418016-Connectivity-Infinite-Loading-Crafting
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cxrup/directly_from_ubisoft_the_fix_for_infinite/

Fucking A, I've been locked out since 3/18, it'll have been a nearly a month since before I get to play again....
Have they seriously just left people in the dark with that? It's crazy how there are people who have just been completely locked out from playing for almost a month now.

Macrotus

They really should be sending out stuff to people who were locked out for so long for compensation.
Maybe 1k PC? Which probably isn't enough tbh.

They probably even should hand out a set of gear that would be viable for hard mode Incrusions because the locked out players are so left behind.

LiK

This is a garbage comment for people who were locked out. They should just release the patch for that specific issue. Why wait until the big update? They can't patch away bugs before an expansion?

EekTheKat

Lovely, just got hit with the lockout bug on an electronics backpack on Ps4.

Guess I'm on an extended vacation and or retirement until this is fixed. Had fun with the game for about a week, but then every match I've been in for the last few days all involve exploiting or people whining over mics.

KJRage

Can anyone give me some advice on good abilities and strategies to use with a high skill build? I decided I wanted to make a build with high skill power and I'm not sure about which abilities would be best to use when playing with a group of friends. I'm not sure which healing ability would be best, and should I use sticky bomb or smart cover to better help my group.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom