• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

hmm this is confusing for me

CfBMc7AUIAIYusM.jpg:large
my old crafted M44 has a base damage of 44k but when I try to craft a new one, the bp range is lower than that?

I stripped my M44 of all mods btw

JohnCYQ

BP currently takes into account your equipped weapon mods on your primary weapon.

Equip any gun on your primary slot and equip any extended mag. If you take a look at the vector blueprint for example, you will see that the magazine size displayed will be higher than 20. Same thing applies if your magazine has %weapon damage, as it will increase the weapon damage range on the blueprint.

darkwing

BP currently takes into account your equipped weapon mods on your primary weapon.

Equip any gun on your primary slot and equip any extended mag. If you take a look at the vector blueprint for example, you will see that the magazine size displayed will be higher than 20. Same thing applies if your magazine has %weapon damage, as it will increase the weapon damage range on the blueprint.

XD thanks for the info

edit: I just tried it, same thing is happening, I don't have any mods on my primary

What's the best way to increase my DPS?

I'm lvl 30 and my DPS is 80k. It's not enough to do the challenge mode.
Do hard missions, buy the best weapons possible, get your Firearms up. It'll gradually rise even if you don't get an instant leap.

Hard missions are manageable for a fresh 30

Recommend saving PC for the black market AK47

Iceman829

So I did some tinkering around with the M44 I created tonight. 869k critical hits in the shooting range with smart cover equipped. I'm thinking with pulse and the bonuses my character has vs. elite/named enemies I can easily push towards 1mil. It also has a bonus on the final round of a clip. The nice thing was I didn't lose any health in the process and overall armor increased with my new build as well. My character is finally all gold.

Now that I finished my assault character. I'll use the next few weeks before the Incursion to build an electronics/support type class.I started savings up some random lvl 31 gear drops that might be helpful starting the class out

Deception

DZ grinding to 50 is a slog. Why didn't they have more equipment level tiers besides just 30 and 50 for DZ items....
I've been saying for ages that they really need to lower the rank Requirement for lvl 30 gear bp to 40 dz since by the time you get to 50 they are basically useless since they're outclassed by the lvl 31 BP

kriskrosbbk

Guys is there any workaround when a mission just doesnt want to start.We are trying to start Lexington for a 5th time now and doors are always closed.This is really pissing me off even before we start the mission.

red731

Guys is there any workaround when a mission just doesnt want to start.We are trying to start Lexington for a 5th time now and doors are always closed.This is really pissing me off even before we start the mission.

Had this problem with General Assembly mission.

I gave up after some time with many matchmaked teams, but that said, I was always the open leader and as Death is pointing out....

Log out and then in again. Go to the mission by yourself and make sure it starts, then add other people to your group.

DZ grinding to 50 is a slog. Why didn't they have more equipment level tiers besides just 30 and 50 for DZ items....

The Advanced Weapons Vendor at the BoO is selling a piece of HE armor (I think it's pads but I'm not sure since I'm not playing right now) that has a 49% experience buffer. That helps immensely when leveling up in the DZ when coupled with some mods for some more extra experience.

Dot50Cal

Banned

I only started the DZ when I was max level. Imagine that horrible grind. Oh look, a box..shit its level 30 only. Oh look, a vendor...level 30 only. What bullshit.

Neil_J_UK

Started properly playing this last night for the first time with a friend after being very reluctant to pick it up. Really enjoying it!

Early game question - is it better to sell any extra gear/weps, or dismantle them for parts? Are the parts I get now gonna be needed at max level?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Patch confirmation;

Boss drop rate fix - Fixing Boss HE drop rate to -0.004% chance so upon killing a Boss they may take any of your HE loot as compensation.

Namikaze1

Ugh. Wanted to get my second character to level 30. Was gonna make her my skill based player but I just can't force myself to go through doing everything again. I'll just stick with using my main Assault build for now.

TitusTroy

how long will the latest server shutdown in 20 minutes last for?...at least they give you a nice on-screen countdown clock from 60 minutes before shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom