• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atkison04

Hit level 27 darkzone last night. Is there anything specific to pick up from vendors once I hit 30 or is it best to just save up for the level 50 blue prints?

1LbLfKY.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/716236046107820032

Agents, we're aware of the server downtime message on PC.
We do not have scheduled downtime today and the message is likely an error.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I got a MIDAS drop last night in DZ06. Its the first High-End weapon to drop for me in 10d 0h 43m of playtime.

deadduck

How do you use DT to craft stuff? I'm completely lost regarding this stuff ._.

You need a blueprint (vendors). At the crafting desk it'll specify the quality (green, blue, yellow), quantity required and type (weapon, electronics, fabric etc.

Again at the Crafting desk you can convert green weapon parts to blue, blue to yellow.

High end blueprints purchased from inside the DarkZone require yellow dtec to craft.

Green/blue dtec found in the darkzone can be used for making weapon parts, electronics. Yellow dtec is special. No way to make it, you find it in the DarkZone only.

When you have a high end blueprint, you'll be able to craft he weapon at the desk, providing you have enough parts/dtec.

High-end DT is required to craft any blueprints purchased from the DZ vendors.

You need 3 HE DT per craft, in addition to the HE crafting mats.

You need a blueprint (vendors). At the crafting desk it'll specify the quality (green, blue, yellow), quantity required and type (weapon, electronics, fabric etc.

Again at the Crafting desk you can convert green weapon parts to blue, blue to yellow.

High end blueprints purchased from inside the DarkZone require yellow dtec to craft.

Green/blue dtec found in the darkzone can be used for making weapon parts, electronics. Yellow dtec is special. No way to make it, you find it in the DarkZone only.

When you have a high end blueprint, you'll be able to craft he weapon at the desk, providing you have enough parts/dtec.

Ohhhh ok. That's why I don't know about it... I'm level 40 yet :(

Thanks guys.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yea this MIDAS sucks. Deleted. MP5 all day.

Any vendors selling a good sniper today? I got the High-End M44 but it doesn't feel great.

Tesser

Never would I've imagined in a million years that some of the best and most fun times I've had in a video game in recent years, would be from an Ubisoft title.

But...shit...intentionally going Rogue, racking up kills to the point I reach Manhunt and having six/seven/eight other players giving chase...and fortunately survive the countdown. I Bloody love it. Even when the result goes the opposite way and my second Manhunt ended up with me getting surrounded by a dozen players, I didn't mind the fact I lost so much XP and credits and even all my acquired gear was stolen. First thing that came into my mind when I died was: "let's do that again".

The Rogue Agent thing is so simple, but it keeps me coming back to do it again and again and again. And not just because the game allows me to be a complete asshole, steal player's equipment and (because I'm already a high level and my weapon/gear is high level too) go full troll mode by deconstructing said stolen gear. Yes, The Division does have its problems and its flaws...but it's been an age where the online/competitive multiplayer component has got me invested this much.

That and...there's nothing better than going full DOOM mode and running rampant like a mad-man with a double-barrelled shotgun and killing people - NPCs & players alike.

...yes I'm aware going Rogue and being all on my lonesome is not the smartest thing to do in the Dark Zone, but I've done the same as part of a team/group and I simply wanted to try reaching Manhunt status by myself. I actually did it...I'm an absolute mad-man.

EL CUCO

Had my first Midas drop last night while my stash was full... Had to run to a corner and kill myself, then have my friends protect the loot while I cleared some space. Thanks, MildSoss and Cosmos. I'll remember this day when trading is available :)
still salty about my white hiking pants tho

RyanDG

I swear, the Div Tech building outside of the DZ04/DZ05 check point that has the second floor is amazing sometimes for waiting out manhunts. I don't know why, but for some odd reason a lot of people don't recognize that there is a second floor to that building, and spend the entire time on the bottom. A friend and I survived 2 long rogue timers hunkered down up there while we saw the pulse outlines of 5-6 players frantically searching the bottom floor.

Also, sticky bomb with 47k skill power is fun as hell.

Never would I've imagined in a million years that some of the best and most fun times I've had in a video game in recent years, would be from an Ubisoft title.

But...shit...intentionally going Rogue, racking up kills to the point I reach Manhunt and having six/seven/eight other players giving chase...and fortunately survive the countdown. I Bloody love it. Even when the result goes the opposite way and my second Manhunt ended up with me getting surrounded by a dozen players, I didn't mind the fact I lost so much XP and credits and even all my acquired gear was stolen. First thing that came into my mind when I died was: "let's do that again".

The Rogue Agent thing is so simple, but it keeps me coming back to do it again and again and again. And not just because the game allows me to be a complete asshole, steal player's equipment and (because I'm already a high level and my weapon/gear is high level too) go full troll mode by deconstructing said stolen gear. Yes, The Division does have its problems and its flaws...but it's been an age where the online/competitive multiplayer component has got me invested this much.

That and...there's nothing better than going full DOOM mode and running rampant like a mad-man with a double-barrelled shotgun and killing people - NPCs & players alike.

...yes I'm aware going Rogue and being all on my lonesome is not the smartest thing to do in the Dark Zone, but I've done the same as part of a team/group and I simply wanted to try reaching Manhunt status by myself. I actually did it...I'm an absolute mad-man.

I've only spent a brief amount of time in the dz but had a great time today when I met 2 strangers , joined there group and just followed them around . Eventually they decided to go rogue and we had a great time escaping . I also had the opposite when a group turned on me at the last second so I can see it from both sides , but it's definitely an interesting mechanic .

Only thing I hate is the stash limit forcing me to leave the dz . Had a full loot bag and didn't realise my stash was full until the helicopter arrived . Had to leave it all behind :(

mace999

Neo Member
Can I ask a noob question ?!? But I don't really understand the dark zone zones, I'm a Level 15 & Level 15 dark zone too, which zone should I be playing in?!? I'm in Dark Zone 1 but I haven't had anything good drop at all the last 2 days, I tried Darl Zone 3 and got totally wasted!!!
When should you go up a zone?!?

hydruxo

Still trying to get this last glitched echo I need for the platinum...

Does anyone have an alt or character that hasn't completed the Missing Person: Michael Dufrane side mission and wouldn't mind letting me hop in to complete it and get the echo?

UMGAWA

The Advanced Weapons Vendor at the BoO is selling a piece of HE armor (I think it's pads but I'm not sure since I'm not playing right now) that has a 49% experience buffer.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Sitting at rank 42 and needed a boost to get this ranking done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom