• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

Welp, that's me for now. Logged in to my secondary, pistol and mask gone. Still shows the right stuff on the character select screen but once I'm loaded, the stuff's just gone. Purp AK-74 that I was enjoying, a HE Tactical M1911 that had dropped last night in the DZ and a decent crafted HE mask. Plus decent mods on all (no skin mod on the AK so I didn't lose one of those at least :p). Kinda bummed :(

I assume it's to do with what locks people out completely. I hear tell of it being related to mod "storage". Whatever it is, hope they fix it, and the locked out players don't lose too much stuff- I don't think I could start over.

wowlace

Everytime I matchmake for DZ I get kicked from the team. How am I supposed to get ranked up if I can't team up? Going solo limits me to DZ 1 and 2 mobs.

h0tp0ck3t

So this level 16 guy starts shadowing me, ok I'm level 19 maybe he just wants some help. Start an evac and he's standing right next to me, not even in cover or anything staring at me the whole time the countdown is goin off. Notice he has no hazmat bag on him and I'm like this dope is gonna try and gank me. Sure enough, I run for the rope and he starts firing at me. Unload on him and do jumping jacks over his body.
Don't be so obvious next time :p

wowlace

So this level 16 guy starts shadowing me, ok I'm level 19 maybe he just wants some help. Start an evac and he's standing right next to me, not even in cover or anything staring at me the whole time the countdown is goin off. Notice he has no hazmat bag on him and I'm like this dope is gonna try and gank me. Sure enough, I run for the rope and he starts firing at me. Unload on him and do jumping jacks over his body.
Don't be so obvious next time :p

I had the opposite experience. I'm soloing around looking for mobs to shoot. I'm not even picking up loot, just looking for exp and dz funds. Another solo guy starts an evac but gets fucked up by rushing mobs, so I run in and help out the dude, kill a bunch of mob, get him up off the ground in time for him to extract his loot. I give him a wave, maybe we can run together (has happened before) then the fucker guns me down. I didn't even have loot haha. What a cunt.

ch4fx_

Two question Division-GAF.

If I run the two hard missions each day, THEORETICALLY I should (eventually) unlock the trophy for completing all the missions on hard.... right?

im asking this because IMO, it would be easier for me to run the dailies each day, not worry about it & let it eventually pop -- rather than replaying them from beginning to end.

CRAFTING MODS -- all the firearm/stamina/electronic mods I craft seem to always roll with 1.5% "this", or 1.5% "that". Can they roll at a higher percentage & im just having bad luck, or is 1.5 the norm?

5 minute solo or git gud Deku :p

Are you logging on soon? Looking to level up in the DZ.

LordofPwn

Two question Division-GAF.

If I run the two hard missions each day, THEORETICALLY I should (eventually) unlock the trophy for completing all the missions on hard.... right?

im asking this because IMO, it would be easier for me to run the dailies each day, not worry about it & let it eventually pop -- rather than replaying them from beginning to end.

CRAFTING MODS -- all the firearm/stamina/electronic mods I craft seem to always roll with 1.5% "this", or 1.5% "that". Can they roll at a higher percentage & im just having bad luck, or is 1.5 the norm?

Are you logging on soon? Looking to level up in the DZ.
Theoretically you should unlock the trophy that way. In reality it's super bugged. I just went through all the missions again, solo, non daily and it popped for me. I speed ran them. Didn't take as long as I thought it would. The reason for solo is because host gets it to count. It's tedious but not too difficult.

Trying to kill 20 rogues solo on the other hand is a huge pain in the ass. Up to 11 now...

giphy.gif

ch4fx_

I got my first decent HE drop in this game so far (not counting CM reward drops), we cleared The Pit & the boss dropped an HE Police M4 with determined (skill too low), competent (skill too low), & deadly (fuck yea).

thanks for being patient psipher & helping provide a solid ending to a rather rough night in the DZ

Liberator or Black Market Ak

BMAK, Monday through Sunday.

You may have to reroll it a few times, but the gun can be godly. Also, mods that help with stability will only help you in the long run.

Theoretically you should unlock the trophy that way. In reality it's super bugged. I just went through all the missions again, solo, non daily and it popped for me. I speed ran them. Didn't take as long as I thought it would. The reason for solo is because host gets it to count. It's tedious but not too difficult.

Trying to kill 20 rogues solo on the other hand is a huge pain in the ass. Up to 11 now...

Ugh, hate to hear that trophy can be bugged as well. Thankfully I run most of the daily missions solo, so I should have credit for most of them -- but with my luck, I'll be missing one & have to do what you did.

wowlace

Anyone had a glitch when you in the DZ the sound of glitch computery stuff that plays when you are in the checkpoints plays nonstop throughout the DZ.

Had to restart the game to fix it.

This game is getting buggier, plus enemy lag is increasing. Really should not have guys hitting the deck a good 1 second after I've head shotted them. I waste a lot of rounds on dead guys.

Dr.Acula

Banned
This game is getting buggier, plus enemy lag is increasing. Really should not have guys hitting the deck a good 1 second after I've head shotted them. I waste a lot of rounds on dead guys.

Enemies are so laggy, even in solo play. I was doing a MP mission and some enemies were just standing still. I had to restart twice because my character froze and I could spin in place and drop a healing station, but not move, fire, or even open any menus after accessing an ammo crate.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What are the chances that when we try to do a five man group we run into an 8 man group...

TsuWave

my DZ experience right now pretty much is fighting tank builds + shock turret and it often comes down to whoever has the better vector roll :/

Need to whine about the state of joining challenges as I haven't seen anything about it.

1) Join mission
2) Load for ages
3) Mission doesnt start.
4) Quit group
5) Repeat 1-2
6) Get kicked in loading.
7) Repeat 1-6 three times in a row.

I was literally just loading and waiting for 30 minutes yesterday, What the f is up with the missions/game?

darkwing

Need to whine about the state of joining challenges as I haven't seen anything about it.

1) Join mission
2) Load for ages
3) Mission doesnt start.
4) Quit group
5) Repeat 1-2
6) Get kicked in loading.
7) Repeat 1-6 three times in a row.

I was literally just loading and waiting for 30 minutes yesterday, What the f is up with the missions/game?

this has been going on since the game launched, surprised Massive haven't addressed this

Welp, that's me for now. Logged in to my secondary, pistol and mask gone. Still shows the right stuff on the character select screen but once I'm loaded, the stuff's just gone. Purp AK-74 that I was enjoying, a HE Tactical M1911 that had dropped last night in the DZ and a decent crafted HE mask. Plus decent mods on all (no skin mod on the AK so I didn't lose one of those at least :p). Kinda bummed :(

I assume it's to do with what locks people out completely. I hear tell of it being related to mod "storage". Whatever it is, hope they fix it, and the locked out players don't lose too much stuff- I don't think I could start over.

What's going on now? I'm planning on having a second and third character for extra storage. Does that make me lose stuff?

Is Scavenging broken? A friend of mine has 40% scavenging and last night in the space of 2 hours or so in the DZ he got 4 HE drops, including an MP5 and the Midas. Meanwhile mine is 126% and i got nothing :'(

Yeah it's bugged. Mine was over 100% and I very rarely got any HE drops.
My mate put his at about 95% and he is seeing an increase in loot

Last night he got about 4 HE drops including an M1a rifle from the boss in Lexington challenge.

Natiko

Banned
As someone that is only DZ 25, running into packs of 6+ people all DZ 50+ that are rogue and instakill you on sight no matter what zone you go into can really kill your enjoyment fast.

Bradach

This is where I was the first time I ran through & didn't have many issues. Definitely run Lincoln or Lexington your first time, the others are drastically harder.
Thanks. I'm around that DPS atm but got slaughtered a few hours ago in the CM!!
I'll wait for an easier day

So i will be hitting 30 tonight and i was wondering what is the first thing i should do now? i have not been in the dark zones so no experience or materials from there. Bare is all maxed out and im wearing mostly purple gear.

Thanks. I'm around that DPS atm but got slaughtered a few hours ago in the CM!!
I'll wait for an easier day

I run sticky with flashbang and heal with over heal.Also i use the talent that gives 40% bonus hp to group members when using med kit (you count as group members) so back to full health from near death.Stack that with take 40% less damage when using a med kit that combo will save your life more times than you can count.

Save flash bang for rushers like shotgunners drop them first also use water gives 20% more dps to elites.Unlock survivor link that shit makes you a tank also use the talent that gives 50% chance ammo not consumed on headshots.

Doomshroom definitely get some HE blueprints from special vendor in BoO i believe its in Tech wing Vector,masks,magazine mod etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom