• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you're at 30 and just raking in the purples what's the best route? Deconstruct or sell them?

Deconstruct, cause you'll need a ton of resources to craft the HE items from the HE blueprints you'll buy with your Phoenix Credits.

You can buy a few weapons currently with regular credits, but they aren't very good, so there's not much point to amassing a lot of them.

Deconstruct, cause you'll need a ton of resources to craft the HE items from the HE blueprints you'll buy with your Phoenix Credits.

You can buy a few weapons currently with regular credits, but they aren't very good, so there's not much point to amassing a lot of them.

Yup. Regular credits are almost pointless. Deconstruct and use for blueprints.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How am I looking??

Z6d1qsWh.jpg

Not bad but I'd say could be improved. I'm above you on everything with purples.

DirtyLarry

Farming him only really makes sense when you're 30 and this seems to be looked over when people don't see BK.
Okay thanks. I had a sneaky suspicion this was the case but you would think Kotaku in their infinite wisdom might make some mention of this is the damn article they wrote about it. Literally the first thing I thought to myself was I wonder if this only benefits people who have already hit the Level Cap, but alas, not a single mention of it in their article, so I thought to myself maybe it could benefit myself somehow too.
Poor journalism right there.
LOL

For everyone who killed bullet king permanently, there's a similar run to the west that some folks at Reddit found:

This route seems to work well, you don't have to worry about dying before you can kill the named guy. I'll have to see if increasing the draw distance on PC makes the distance you need to walk even shorter, this could potentially be quicker than BK. The boss is a rusher (lightning bolt) type enemy, which means he has very little hp (I think about 150k, I one-shotted him with a 160k M1A headshot).

I like this more than Burger King. Not having to die, sniping from a distance...great!

shermas

What's the armor rating 'number' mean? I had a 1,000-something armor piece drop, but when I equipped it, it lowered my stamina. I sometimes use a 300-ish piece because it gives me a bigger health boost. Anyone know?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Weeeeeee. To many fun moments.

L6d48zm.gif

Fun challenge run with Iceman. See you ladies in the DZ.

Through my scope. pow pow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Ketch

What's the armor rating 'number' mean? I had a 1,000-something armor piece drop, but when I equipped it, it lowered my stamina. I sometimes use a 300-ish piece because it gives me a bigger health boost. Anyone know?

If you switch to the character tab on the inventory screen you can see your armor rating and how much % damage it is blocking.

I think armor is rated higher then HP? but I don't know for sure.

So nobody to share their BK coupon with me :(

Join me, PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

Armor determines how much damage you can mitigate, check your character stats to check how much you have.

I heard something about the community manager saying there would be incursion news this week or something on his Twitch stream? Is that true? Google has failed me.

I'm kinda losing steam on this game, I need something to grind towards, so I need some solid incursion details very soon.

I got my first purple drop last night in the DZ zone. Then I got 4 more! It was a great hour of gameplay. Because the night before that I spent an hour in the DZ and got jack

Oh god damnit! Just hit level 30 and the servers crap out and I can't log back in. I wanted to go get some proper gear.

Edit: Yep, it's MIKE fucking with my day too.

Oh god damnit! Just hit level 30 and the servers crap out and I can't log back in. I wanted to go get some proper gear.
I just got kicked doing CM with the boss dead. We had two people alive and only had two more adds to clear. Game bugged out and wouldn't let us revive the other two. Had no audio for half of it and then got kicked. Can't get back in either. WTF Ubi?!

Can't farm this gun for anything by Autumn's. Got a ton of Phoenix Credits though. All that farming ended when the group leader came by the area and wiped the crew out :|

Similar moment tonight
UTbkWMc.gif

I'm at almost 100 hours played and I'm ashamed to ask what skill that is. I see people using it all the time to stun enemies.

Got to character select and then queued. Still says connecting. Login slowly coming back?

Edit: Back in.. Re-joining group w/ one enemy alive lol

There's no website to mess around in your inventory, or something like that ? It's the only thing I liked about bungie.net for Destiny.

It takes so much time to sort through all my shit to get the perfect build, I wish I could do it when I have some time to lose. So right now, at work obviously.

MrBS

Level 20 now. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to get to 30 with so many games to play so I took a day off yestderday, maybe tonight as well.

Porsche9146

Neo Member
Anyone know what error Delta 20010186 is? Getting it on Xbox One when I try to start the game for the first time.

Anyone? Been working on this all evening, have three others waiting for me to get online. Is this something I can just wait out? Should I just be happy I'm not getting Mike errors instead?

Salez

Neo Member
Didn't enjoy hunting all those collectibles down but dammit I wanted to platinum this game.

And I did! :D

Thanks, Sushi, Math, Kmob, and salezorro, for the rogue kills and extraction zone stuff.

Congrats :)

Thanks guys again for the help! I also got the platinum trophy finally, would have taken ages otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom