• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have the instance, you can farm him on your own now.

No server kick for me so far.

Did it get reset for everyone or something?

Not that it matters much I keep getting the Mike 20220360 error code trying to get in game.

Apparently my characters are locked due to server errors?

Holy shit. I just had to sacrifice my last batch of weapons to log back in thanks to that server issue. I had the option to basically wait it out or revert to an unknown point. That's a horrible design flaw that I hope I don't see again.

Edit: Delta error now. Wtf is going on.

Miggytronz

I7g49P9.jpg

Coming along.

Deku Tree

I'm not online now, but every time I hold triangle to log out I get a MIKE error. Every single time. Game is buggy. Really horrible when people get to the end of long missions on Hard or Challenge mode and then an elevator fails to open or some bug prevents you from finishing the mission.

OG Loc

I'm not online now, but every time I hold triangle to log out I get a MIKE error. Every single time. Game is buggy. Really horrible when people get to the end of long missions on Hard or Challenge mode and then an elevator fails to open or some bug prevents you from finishing the mission.

This happened to some level 30 friends who dragged my level 22 character through Subway Morgue on hard. We all got stuck on the last elevator and couldn't complete the mission.

spyder_ur

Got a weird message when trying to log in after Mike error - "Due to server errors, your characters are currently locked. You can force unlock them and revert back to the previous saved data, but some progress may be lost."

Awesome.

KodaRuss

Bleh this is ridiculous. I have barely been able to play this weekend except for tonight and cant login. Headed out of town for two days after. Barely been able to play this since launch.

Deku Tree

Got a weird message when trying to log in after Mike error - "Due to server errors, your characters are currently locked. You can force unlock them and revert back to the previous saved data, but some progress may be lost."

Awesome.

How would you force unlock them?

Awesome.
the bouncer mike said you couldn't join the vip section :p

Daft Punk

Banned
Did the BK reappear for people where he was missing or what? I had killed him earlier this month and didn't realize he was gone until too late. Also, what blue prints should I be looking at at the Special Gear Vendor? I already have a HE chest and kneepads.

Guys I think I encountered I game breaking bug. Everytime I try to do one of the last missions, my account gets locked out. Lost a ton of progress due to this, and the bug keeps happening. Anyways to fix this? Has this happened to anyone here? Any help appreciated.

I was doing the CM earlier, we had just downed the boss and were cleaning up the remaining mobs... and I got a black screen and kicked out of the game. Then I couldn't log back in. All of that time completely wasted. Brilliant.

Iceman829

Did the BK reappear for people where he was missing or what? I had killed him earlier this month and didn't realize he was gone until too late. Also, what blue prints should I be looking at at the Special Gear Vendor? I already have a HE chest and kneepads.

BK doesn't reappear. People join friends that have him and their friend leaves, so they stay in their friends instance

darkwing

Guys I think I encountered I game breaking bug. Everytime I try to do one of the last missions, my account gets locked out. Lost a ton of progress due to this, and the bug keeps happening. Anyways to fix this? Has this happened to anyone here? Any help appriciated.

if it's related to the backpack thingy, Massive already said they currently have no way to look at individual accounts and may take a month to solve

Progress.

Got in some sweet, sweet rogue slaying with granadier. Also hit dz 50 and bought literally all of the blueprints and made an Aug. I'll see if I like it better than the vector tomorrow. For now... Sleep.

squidyj

yeah I can't use automatch to get BK going at all (on PC), what a fucking second class citizen of the game I feel like right now.

golem

yeah I can't use automatch to get BK going at all (on PC), what a fucking second class citizen of the game I feel like right now.

Do the one south of the Meat Locker. Instead of dying, shoot him from the west side of the street, run into the Chelsea zone, back to him and he will respawn

Plenty fast.

Also protip: dont pick up the PC/loot everytime, it just slows you down. They wont disappear unless you get disconnected. I grab em every 10 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom