• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb raider vs PoP vs SC:PT

SaitoH

Let me introduce:

The players: (these are all used games, btw):

Tomb raider: angel of darkness

B00006BMQB.01-AIGI2YLZJE0LN.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Prince of Persia

B00009ZVHY.01-AIGI2YLZJE0LN.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

B00012TIVY.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The customer: Asian, early 20s. Most likely University student.

After ten minutes (approx) of careful deliberation (examining boxes, checking out manuals).

The choice:

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

B00006BMQB.01-AIGI2YLZJE0LN.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

So what happened here?

SaitoH

Breasts are too easy. ^_~

ElyrionX said:
Mainstream audiences can't tell good from bad.........

Just look at the music industry...........

Thing is mainstream audiences can tell good from bad, but when faced with a vast array of choice it gets confusing, so they go for safe bets ... aka recognizable brands. At least in my opinion.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
If you don't play games much and you are just looking for a quick fix it could be as simple as:

$8.99(TR) vs $17.99(POP) vs $44.99(SCPT)

wipeout364

Lara has the best knockers. I have to admit though of those three games the only one I've played is tomb Raider. Really though the making of video is worth the price of admission to tomb raider(about 5 dollars now) it is ridiculous. The guys make it seem like angel of darkness was comparable to the second coming of christ, way over the top. YOu have to wonder if they really believed that, since in reality all they delievered was a marginally better tomb raider game and a weak graphics engine.

Scoobert - nice avatar

Top Bottom