• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tons of great new kingdom under fire vids

Blimblim

The Inside Track
My pleasure.

I wish I could get to play the game though ;)

Btw you do not have to use bittorrent if you don't want to, but it the download will be much faster if you use that protocol.

nitewulf

whoa, the scenario/character selection was awesome with the book and the statues. awesome presentation...i loved it. the game really has a lot of style...i had no idea.

Takuan

I wonder if you get to use the pale-ish thong chick in the dark elf videos? She animates well from what little of her is shown in the videos - not in a "she kicks high" way, but genuinely cool animations.

fbcamp

Banned
Man do I love bittorrent.....

Anyway the game looks pretty good, even with the repetative fighting, clipping, and crappy rock music.

Looking forward to trying it out somewhere..

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Takuan said:
I wonder if you get to use the pale-ish thong chick in the dark elf videos? She animates well from what little of her is shown in the videos - not in a "she kicks high" way, but genuinely cool animations.
Yep she's one the playable heroes. I really love the character design of that game, really awesome.

ced

Did someone say out in a few weeks?

I remember this looking hot years ago, but its gonna release soon without any promotion at all?

Sounds like Galleon, decent game that has been overdue releasing without most people even knowing.

Top Bottom