• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawk Series LTD Data?

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Anyone have any data for the Sales of the tony hawk titles? Even if it's incomplete, any data would help. I'm looking to see how the franchise grew and shrank.

Thanks!

GDJustin

Sonycowboy... someone? Someone has to have data about the LTD sales of the series. It's like the only yearly non-traditional sports franchise out there.

aku:jiki

I don't know what "LTD" means, but this british show called "10play" claimed THPS was the best selling series of all time, with over 400 million copies sold. I thought that was pretty funny.

GDJustin

aku:jiki said:
I don't know what "LTD" means, but this british show called "10play" claimed THPS was the best selling series of all time, with over 400 million copies sold. I thought that was pretty funny.

Lifetime to date. An example would be to say the original sold 1.2 million copies in it's lifetime. 2 sold 2.1, 3 sold 2.2, and maybe 4 dipped back to 1.4, or whatever.

Fularu

Banned
aku:jiki said:

Yeah I saw it too here in canada, that was funny, the guys claimed THPS2 sold 200 million units worldwide..

I dunno how much activision gave them but that must have been awesome :p

Top Bottom