• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the logo.

It'd be really awesome if you can animate it.

Done.
gaf.gif

Drago

I think I'll watch some of Megas XLR on YT over the weekend. Got nothing much better to do anyways. Hopefully I really like it... I see tons of praise for it from everywhere and I dig giant robots so I probably will. :p

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://twitter.com/GeorgeKrstic

So George Krstic, co-creator of Megas XLR is holding an AMA over Twitter and a few details have come out.

@HeartofSword75 We are in very early talks with CN to see if we can figure this whole thing out.

@Noire102 I would suggest you send a email to CN or Toonami, hit their forums, hell call them - let 'em know you want us back.

@ShardShinjuku We'd be open to any of those, though Toonami may be the best fit? What do you guys think?

SO yea, he wants our voices heard so that maybe, just maybe Megas XLR and Toonami can become a thing once again.

Seda

Well DeMarco has already noted that people do want Megas back. So he knows there's a significant enough amount of interest. Just need to hammer it home I guess.

Seems pretty unanimous. Without the logo it is then

And I found the 2011 Youmacon booklet. Only one autograph page, and its measurements at 8.5 by 6.5

Maybe the 2012 booklet will be a bit bigger and have more autograph pages. Would like to use the same page multiple times at other anime conventions that I might attend

EDIT: I'm terrible at resizing. I can either have someone else resize the design to fit the page dimensions or I can just print out the design on a single page and let the guests just sign that instead. Latter is easier and cheaper, but just seems so lazy

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Thursday Morning Tweet Storm from Jason Demarco

Jason DeMarco ‏@Clarknova1
Mornin' #toonami faithful! It's announcement time! Here goes. 1. This Saturday, inside the first hour we will premiere our new lineup promo!

2. Then, inside the DST hour, we will show Inuyasha eps 1 and 2, and make sure to keep your eyes peeled for a lil' goodie we made.
Expand

3. Finally, there will be a promo for a little something special we'll be doing NEXT week! (HINT: it's another TOM thing).

Ratings are up a bit, and I'm hoping our new show helps that too! Some of you will be into it, some of you will be mad. We're happy with it!

And here's hoping we can keep anyone from spoiling what our next show will be until Saturday. Here's to PATIENCE!

Gonna have to check out that lineup promo

EDIT: And now I just figured out the solution to my resizing problem. When it doubt, use Word :p
All set for this weekend. I'll update with pics during Eureka 7 and after 6pm Sunday

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm sure DeMarco is just referring to the random haters with that "some of you will be mad" thing.

Seems like that. DeMarco likes to retweet the "Toonami sucks" tweets. Especially the morons that cry "IT'S NOT TOONAMI BECAUSE THERE'S NO DBZ". Anyone that claims that needs to grow up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Might be a glitch in the Matrix, but the servlet schedule for November 10 is showing Bebop moving to 4 am and leapfrogging all the way up to Pierrot Le Fou with Inuyasha moving permanently into the 5 am slot. GITS nowhere to be seen (though the Bebop episodes suspiciously match the numbers that GITS should be at that week).

It also shows Casshern remaining at 1 am, which is obviously not the case since DeMarco is already confirming a new show.

Throw this one onto the "dubious" pile.

Conan-san

I'd totaly be ok with that.

Boondocks would be the OP choice.

Madoka would be nice, would shows that SAO has a chance in hell of success where Viz won't take it for Tiger and Bunny.

Seda

Sounds pretty great!

Some people will be mad, huh? What's the worst it could be I wonder...

Like others have said, he seems to get A LOT of 'haters' tweeting him on twitter it seems (he retweets a lot of them too). Heck it's probably what inspired that TOM speech. I think he's just saying, 'some of you will be mad' because somebody always disagrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom