• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top four sellers at EBGames--N64 taking over! (also: DBZ Budokai 2 = $15)

good for sega. i've always felt that the 2k series is just as and in some ways even more fun than madden. i don't think there's even a chance that they'll topple ea, but there's definitely room for more than one successful football game every year.

explodet

EBGames said:
The Nintendo 64 is the world's most advanced video game system, providing unsurpassed 64-bit graphics and CD-quality sound at a blistering 93.75 MHZ. With real-time rendering and awesome anti-aliased graphics, the N64 immerses you in a video game world!
Sigh.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
CD Quality Sound?!?
WOW SIGN ME UP

All except for the CD quality sound part.

That part was not true at all.

Well, technically it was. The N64 could stream audio at the same level of quality as CDs, but the memory limitations of the cartridge format, as well as the fact that there wasn't a separate audio chip, made the sound on most N64 games awful. If you had a cartridge full of just music and nothing else, it could sound just as good as a CD.

Top Bottom