• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Totally AWESOME Outrun 2 DAYTONA video!

Trojan X

Banned
You have to copy and paste the link to your browser then just left click on the main movie link.

The video shows some serious hardcore drifting, daytona 2 music and some other stuff. Definitely the best Outrun 2 Daytona video on the net!

mr2mike

Banned
I tried to doawnload it about an hour ago, I recently heard the usualy windows 'ping" sfx telling me the download had failed.

tried going back but it seems the page is down, but looked into my browser history for the file url, and I'm flashgetting it.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that you (TrojanX) playing the game? So you're basically praising yourself? :D

Anyway, that was a damn tight video. :)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Downloading now but it's takin kinda slow.

Trojan X

Banned
Keep fighting for the download as tons of people are trying to download from there. My advice is not to use a download agent.

You sure it's me playing? ;)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just curious, whats it take to unlock the daytona courses?

what? ;)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I think you have to play through the challenge mode to get the secret tracks. Challenge mode = meat of the game where you have to do all kinds of missions

Yeah, play through mission mode to get the bonus tracks and cars. You get the Super Gt and Daytona tracks within the first 6 or 7 missions IIRC.

Trojan, has the chop been fixed for the bonus tracks? The framerate is near perfect in the main game, but the bonus tracks are filled with chop-mostly on turns:( I hope the US retail version is fixed.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yeah, i got the super gt, but still no daytona. i've completed over half of them all too and some of these challenges get crazy ass raping hard (the paris-rome speed challenge is killing me!)

Trojan X

Banned
The retail version will have that bug eliminated. :) Check the video for the rest.

You'll go nuts when you see the skills in the scudrace video.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Trojan X said:
The retail version will have that bug eliminated. :) Check the video for the rest.

You'll go nuts when you see the skills in the scudrace video.

Dude I've been stuck on 22% for like an hour! Fuck's wrong with this d/l link? Mirror please?

Trojan X said:
The retail version will have that bug eliminated. :)
Are you talking to me? I hope you are!! The framerate on the Daytona 2/Scud tracks kinda takes the excitement of having them away:( I hope you're right.

isamu

PanopticBlue said:
Are you talking to me? I hope you are!! The framerate on the Daytona 2/Scud tracks kinda takes the excitement of having them away:( I hope you're right.

woah! there are framerate problems on those tracks??????

Trojan X

Banned
Nope, there are definitely no frame rate problems on those tracks.

isuma: keep trying bro as brer people trying to download!

Warrior

Banned
I've been playing the demo all day today. I’m loving the game already from the soundtrack to the stylish scenery of the stages. The drifting in the game is exactly how I imaged it would be; it’s so much fun drifting between cars at high speed.

I have to say all my fairs about this game turning out to disappoint have been laid to rest and I can’t wait to play the full version when it comes out.

isamu said:
Dude I've been stuck on 22% for like an hour! Fuck's wrong with this d/l link? Mirror please?

Does anyone have a mirror of this movie up yet? The site that has it seems to be down…

Kon Tiki

Banned
Works in FlashGet. Just reduce the parts to one. Better than having it die in a browser.

It will die in Flashget, just pause and resume. Will eventually get it.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Kiriku said:
Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that you (TrojanX) playing the game? So you're basically praising yourself? :D

Anyway, that was a damn tight video. :)

Busted!
I've been playing coin-op OR2 in first person manual. I rule!

Trojan X

Banned
My favourite part in that video is the beginning on the second section where the racing line was so FINE it looked like the car was going to hit the wall HEAD ON!

Meier

Doing that in first person is pretty ridiculous -- amazing driving. Pretty scary that even doing that well results in only a 2+ second win though...

Sho Nuff said:
Daytona? Oh, Daytona 2.

Daytona 1 comes later.
What are you saying? The guy from Sumo confirmed there was no Daytona tracks, only Daytona 2.

Trojan X said:
Nope, there are definitely no frame rate problems on those tracks.
Review build has all kinds of chop in the bonus tracks. I really hope it's true that it's been fixed, you're getting my hopes here only to be dashed!

Trojan X

Banned
The retail version will be improved over the review version from chopping (Don't mistake for FPS because it's different) to A.I. difficulty on some mission modes. The US version will be the same as the UK retail version.

That big long drift on the expert course section (second section) is quite tricky. You have to really control your drift on that one.

isamu

yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif

O-M-G-W-T-F-B-B-Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJAN IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING THAT'S EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

That is BY FAR the greatest internet video I have ever downloaded in my entire life!!!!!!!! I'm dead fucking serious!!!!!!! TrojanX you are a GOD!!!!!! I worship the ground you walk on! Not only did you play the track to near perfection but you did it in MY FAVORITE VIEW...the bumper cam view!

*faints a second time*

I can't believe the sense of speed in this game! This game is SOOOOOO fucking mine on day fucking ONE! I'm already camped out in front of blockbuster as I type this!!!!!

*faints for the third time*

This is GAME OF THE YEAR bar fucking none! Watching Trojan and the way he drifted that Ferrari 'round those bends in first person view is exactly what I've been dreaming of doing on those tracks for years! But because the physics of the stock cars in D2 don't allow for such ridiculous slides, it is no doubt and BLESSING to couple OR2's Ferrari with these tracks!!!

TrojanX you are my fucking HERO!!! Can I get you anything? A glass of lemonade? Your house slippers? Your ashtray?

*faints for a fourth and final time*

BRING ON THE SCUD RACE VIDEO OH MIGHTY TROJANX YOUR MAJESTY!!!

laola.gif
eclipsee_steering_helmet.gif
rock_band.gif
headbang.gif

isamu said:

[b]O-M-G-W-T-F-B-B-Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJAN IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING THAT'S EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

[i]*faints for a fourth and final time*[/i]
[/QUOTE]

nobody sucked my cock like this when kikizo posed their vids. and they were the first ever vids of the fucking scud race course. and all that. hrumph and boo fucking hoo.

Hotsuma

KyotoMecca said:
nobody sucked my cock like this when kikizo posed their vids. and they were the first ever vids of the fucking scud race course. and all that. hrumph and boo fucking hoo.

May have to do with everybody and their Mom having leaked pics and videos of the game while you kept saying "Wait for Kikizo's vids which will be up in 3 hours, no four, in 12, tomorrow, no wait...Saturday...next week!" Plus Kikizo fiddled with Outrun 2's time clock in order to complete the stage.

Get some new information and vids on Spikeout Extreme and all might be forgiven.

Hotsuma said:
May have to do with everybody and their Mom having leaked pics and videos of the game while you kept saying "Wait for Kikizo's vids which will be up in 3 hours, no four, in 12, tomorrow, no wait...Saturday...next week!" Plus Kikizo fiddled with Outrun 2's time clock in order to complete the stage.

Get some new information and vids on Spikeout Extreme and all might be forgiven.

1) First, leakd pics and vids only existed of the daytona track. one screen existed of he scud race track. frankly all media that existed was either rubbish, or inferior quality.

2) the entire code was also leaked you may recall but still not much media turned up online.

3) kikizo did not fiddle with the time clock to complete the courses. not in the videos that were published. you obviously saw the pre-published kikizo videos where this was the case.

4) which means after all they were probably the first ones you saw.

5) don't get me started about the delays in posting the vids!

isamu

KyotoMecca said:

Dawg, don't trip...j00 still ma nigga! And you get mad props for posting the vids and shit.

But TrojanX's shit was bangin outta control cuz he raced it in bumper-cam view and displayed some RETARDED ass skillz, sliding 'round those corners with near perfection! I was like gawd-[/i]DAAAYUM!![/i]

Trojan X

Banned
But I'm not that good... I still need more practise to get even more faster time. I've just shaved off 3 whole seconds on that track last night and even more second on the Scud Race video that you'll ALL see extremely soon.

I really can't wait to show you that SCUD RACE video, just prepare yourselves.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Just got the final game today in the mail. I'll make some videos so you can see my mad skills (as in : I suck).

zooL

isamu said:
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif
yikes.gif

O-M-G-W-T-F-B-B-Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROJAN IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING THAT'S EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

That is BY FAR the greatest internet video I have ever downloaded in my entire life!!!!!!!! I'm dead fucking serious!!!!!!! TrojanX you are a GOD!!!!!! I worship the ground you walk on! Not only did you play the track to near perfection but you did it in MY FAVORITE VIEW...the bumper cam view!

*faints a second time*

I can't believe the sense of speed in this game! This game is SOOOOOO fucking mine on day fucking ONE! I'm already camped out in front of blockbuster as I type this!!!!!

*faints for the third time*

This is GAME OF THE YEAR bar fucking none! Watching Trojan and the way he drifted that Ferrari 'round those bends in first person view is exactly what I've been dreaming of doing on those tracks for years! But because the physics of the stock cars in D2 don't allow for such ridiculous slides, it is no doubt and BLESSING to couple OR2's Ferrari with these tracks!!!

TrojanX you are my fucking HERO!!! Can I get you anything? A glass of lemonade? Your house slippers? Your ashtray?

*faints for a fourth and final time*

BRING ON THE SCUD RACE VIDEO OH MIGHTY TROJANX YOUR MAJESTY!!!

laola.gif
eclipsee_steering_helmet.gif
rock_band.gif
headbang.gif

isamu, you have to stop posting like that. Seriously, it makes you look like an idiot.
No offense.

Top Bottom