• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Touching the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see this amazing movie? a few friends go mountain climbing and one has an accident on the mountain. The rest of the movie has the hurt guy doing the most amazing things to get the hell out of there. I kept thinking of the The Passion as this guy is constantly brutalized and constantly stuggles day in and out.

Its a must rental for anyone who likes a good documentary / drama / survival story / mountain climbing movie.

Miguel

The guy from the movie (well, the guy the movie was based on) has been on Rome 1-2 times and talked about his movie. I may see it one day.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea I saw it,great movie and I swear Joe is Superman.

Mason

The story IS very compelling, but the movie was kinda boring. The girl I was with fell asleep for about 20 minutes and I fell asleep for about 10. That's pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom