• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, charged with domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/track-palin-sarah-palins-son-charged-with-domestic-violence/

Track Palin, the son of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, was arrested Monday and charged with with domestic violence and other counts, according to the Wasilla, Alaska police department.

Police said in a statement released Tuesday that officers were called to a residence in Wasilla for a disturbance report at about 10 p.m. Monday, where they encountered Track Palin.

"An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated," police said in the statement.

The girlfriend told authorities she was punched in the face by Palin, who is the oldest child of Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and conservative leader.

There is no telephone listing for the girlfriend. The court documents say the woman, Palin's girlfriend of one year, had bruising and swelling around her left eye, and she said her right knee hurt after Palin kicked her there

Palin family attorney John Tiemessen declined to comment on the matter other than to say in an email that respect for the family's privacy is appreciated "as Track receives the help that he and many of our returning veterans need." Palin's arraignment was held Tuesday, but Tiemessen was not sure if he entered a plea yet.

He faces three misdemeanor counts for assault, misconduct with a weapon -- in this case for allegedly possessingthe gun while intoxicated -- and interfering with a report of domestic violence.

Gimme a stupid first name if old

sikkinixx

On the right Track in life I see.

Funny how shit like this never seems to hurt Republicans but if this was some Democrat's kid credibility would be crumbling.

MIMIC

Banned
Hell kinda name is "track"?

Also, I literally knew nothing about him beforehand, but now I know he's a scumbag.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, this looks bad, but I think to some degree we have to accept the cultural differences between us and Alaskans. If, in the real America up there, it is a rite of passage and part of being a man to (I assume gently) beat your woman, isn't charging him for that action infringing on his freedom and by very definition unamerican?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, now imagine if the Palins were a black political family. Hoo boy.
Let's see...a child that has two out of wedlock children,hangs out on social media all day and a son that disrespects his girlfriend, got drunk with some serious hardware. I mean that's the image that the racist, conservative part of America thinks of African-Americans, right?

Honestly, if affluenza is a reasonable legal defense, I think being an angry mother fucker with an awful name that hits people (fuckmynameenza) is probably also a legit defense.

With a name like Track, can you blame him for being angry?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The craziest thing is that Trump and Cruz were both fighting for the endorsement of this walking Clown Factory.

entremet

Yeah, this looks bad, but I think to some degree we have to accept the cultural differences between us and Alaskans. If, in the real America up there, it is a rite of passage and part of being a man to (I assume gently) beat your woman, isn't charging him for that action infringing on his freedom and by very definition unamerican?
What lol?

Monocle

WTF is with this family and weird names?

I wonder what it'll be like in a couple of generations. Nit Palin and Snog Palin, with their beautiful daughter Knuckle? Tipsy and Dibs with their identical twins Acre and Chisel? Glort Palin and her adopted children Patch, Wrinkle, Tester, and Snack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom