• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for the Grudge remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Normally, I'd avoid anything with Sarah Michelle Gellar, but in case you didn't know who the Executive Producer was, it's...

SAM FRICKIN' RAIMI. GO GRUDGE, GO.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
trailer looks decent, truth be told i wasn't really much of a fan of the original... I certainly didn't see where all the praise came from.

Jupiter

Saw the original a few days ago. I was expecting it to be crap like Dark Water but found it to be pretty good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Looks pretty good and I'm a sucker for anything with Sarah in it.

It's Buffy....in Japan!

Seriously, whenever I see Sarah all I can think about is her as Buffy. This is just like a Buffy episode to me.

It looks good. It has a lot of the same scenes from the first movie. I was kind of hoping it would be a new story but since the first movie was scary and they're using the same director the american version should be good.

Paradox

kitchenmotors said:
It's Buffy....in Japan!

Yeah I know, When I see this im gonna expect SMG to bust out of no where and kick some ones ass ... We can only hope :)

Anyways this looks too much like the ring (the evil girl)... Ill still see it though.

kitchenmotors said:
It's Buffy....in Japan!

Only if that were the case. :( The movie is suppose to be good though, Shimizu said it's basically going to be the Japanese version but with more appeal to US audiences (the pacing will be changed for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom