• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Treating people badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you enjoy it?

I do

Something about their faces and the expressions they make.......

Im a sick pooch

edit: to clarify, my mom wanted an honest opinion on her weight, and she got one.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
ZombieSupaStar said:
Do you enjoy it?

I do

Something about their faces and the expressions they make.......

Im a sick pooch

edit: to clarify, my mom wanted an honest opinion on her weight, and she got one.
being honest =! treating people badly

being honest can be a lot of fun sometimes

edit: why did you change your post ani?

Chrono

Banned
I'd feel guilty for weeks. :(

It would also be in the back of my obsessive-compulsive mind everytime something has 1% in common with the incident pops up. I would never be able to completely forget it. I HATE my brain. >__<

Ar_

Scrow said:
being honest =! treating people badly

So you dont mind if I honestly tell the number of your CC, that I got when you purchased something at my shop, to anyone who asks? Give out your email? Honestly tell your girl that you said to your friends she has big feet?

Pointing out your flaws, when I know you havent the ability to take advantage costructively of that knowledge, and will just be wounded? Doing so in public?

Being honest doesnt dispense from judging your own words, to make sure they ultimately have a beneficial effect.
Something that I also must at time remind to myself :p

XS+

Banned
People treat me badly all the time for no reason (long story), so I return the favor on people who don't deserve it. Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one in this world getting pooped on.

Seth C

I don't know that I enjoy being mean to people, but when I'm "on" and most funny it's almost always when I'm being a bit cruel in my humor.

Ristamar

Cruel humor is can be fun. Blunt honesty is sometimes necessary. But being a dick just for the sake of being a dick is retarded.

AniHawk

Scrow said:
edit: why did you change your post ani?

It was stupid. And since I can't delete, I changed it to "..."

Like SethC, I can be cruel in my humor. Only around friends though and a lot less around family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom