• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tribes: Vengeance boxart is really something

Mrbob

Glad to see Sierra and Vivendi are doing their best to try and make this game fail.

Look at this sexiness. I hope more companies strive for brilliance like this:

TVbox.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
The Tribes boxart is just plain ugly but the Druids one is so FUCKING BAD that it makes me curious about it. A screaming ugly face, that deserves some kind of award.

When I worked at EB it was for sale at like 1.99 dollars.

I was challenged to sell it, so I had to include like 5 pieces of swag including a DoA volleyball calendar, t-shirt, and a star wars galaxy poster signed by Ryan Thompson, before anyone would buy it.

Mrbob

Looks like Tribes:Vengeance gets to live in infamy with other fantastic boxarts like the one above and this one:

Mega_Man.jpg

Hahahah, I just noticed that Mega Man in the above boxart looks like he would fit in the Tribes: Vengeance boxart!

wipeout364

I personally have never liked the art direction in Tribes. I liked the games tribes and tribes two but I always thought the character designs were rather lame. The cover for tribes 2 was nothing to get too excited about.

WarPig

Weird thing is, they have perfectly good promo posters already designed that they could easily use as Vengeance boxart. With tits and everything, the kids would dig it...

DFS.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What the...it's not THAT bad. Certainly not NES MegaMan bad.

Although the addition of some tits wouldn't hurt.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Everything to make the game fail uh sierra? I swear, some ex dynamix execs got positions at sierra and are now trying to bring the franchise to the grave by any mean.

Game is still far away, hopefully just a placeholder.

Top Bottom