• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump blasts Fire Marshal after being rescued by firefighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Trump just needed to talk to /this/ Fire Marshall:

fire_marshall_bill_by_metalmike91-d5pfug8.jpg

RPGCrazied

Stuck in an elevator? Justice at last. Should have left him there though. And of course he would complain about something, even after being saved.

TS-08

Between this and the statement about him already believing the election will be rigged, he is going all out on selling partisan paranoia to his supporters.

Dishwalla

Banned
Okay sure, let a shit ton of people flood into the room. Then when one or more of them get hurt you are taking full responsibility for it right Trump?

(of course not)

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 2h2 hours ago
Trump apparently about to gaggle in Columbus

Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 2h2 hours ago
Entire trump gaggle just now
[Video]
TRUMP: ...by political reasons, purely political reasons. They said in this massive building you're not allowed to have more than a thousand people and that's nonsense. You could've had four, five, six thousand people. They've all been turned away. You saw, it's a disgrace. So, that for political reasons they were turned away, and that's too bad. So we have a thousand people in there, they won't allow anymore. The fire marshall said he's not allowed to allow anymore, even though the building holds many thousands of people. So, I just wanna tell you that's politics at its lowest. You oughta check it out, but's politics at its lowest. C'mon, let's go have a good time... [uproar of questions about his statements about Khan, Trump just walks away]

Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 10m10 minutes ago
Columbus Fire spox Steve Martin just called me, called Trump's accusations of politics "completely false"

Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 6m6 minutes ago
Martin also pointed out that the Fire Marshal is a career position, one that "you rise through the ranks" of, not a political appointment

You'd think a man whose fortune is tied up in gaudy buildings would understand fire codes a little better
he just doing his usual shit to make a scene like the petulant child that he is

slabrock

Banned
i'm still holding on to hope that his candidacy is some Andy Kaufman-like bit. I know it's not but my heart needs this thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom