• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to Stern: It's ok to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass' - CNN
https://apple.news/A-TZeKm-PSsupziKmGw3IVw

There's several topics including women's age and such at the link
(CNN)Warning: This story contains graphic language.

Donald Trump engaged in crude and demeaning conversations about women over a 17-year-period with radio shock-jock Howard Stern, according to a review by CNN's KFile of hours of newly uncovered audio.

Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka's physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

Trump's long track record of making misogynistic comments and engaging in lewd conversations about sex took on a new and much darker tone on Friday night, when the "Washington Post" published audio of Trump, caught on a hot mic in 2005, bragging about how women let him do whatever he wants to them because he's a celebrity.

While Trump's comments — in which he describes forcing himself upon women — stand apart from anything he has said in the past, Trump has long engaged in sexually explicit banter over the years, particularly on Stern. Trump appeared on Stern's radio program for decades, and while many of his appearances have been reported on, KFile's review has turned up previously unreported examples of Trump engaging in crude conversations.
On Ivanka Trump's physique

In more than one interview with Stern, Trump took part in conversations about Ivanka Trump's appearance, including one about the size of her breasts.

In an October 2006 interview, Stern remarks that Ivanka "looks more voluptuous than ever," and asked if she had gotten breast implants. Trump is willing to engage in the discussion about his own daughter, telling Stern that she did not get implants.

"She's actually always been very voluptuous," Trump responds. "She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

HvySky

giphy.gif

Can't wait for Trump to talk about Bill on Sunday.

Alienous

It's like he goes from situation to situation trying to be liked without considering that the accumulated statements make him profoundly unlikeable.

What makes a person so desperate for validation that they'll approve of their daughter being called a "piece of ass"?

Cronox

Banned
This article is written as if the reader has never listened to Stern before. Are we pretending to be shocked about the content of a Howard Stern show? Stern gets this sort of stuff out of his guests, which is why this wasn't news at the time. People are prone to exaggerate, to talk in humor, etc.. There are so many sources to draw criticism of Trump from, this seems unnecessary and a bit disingenuous to get outraged about given the context it was drawn from. If all you need is a confirmation bias check, then sure, go ahead and check the box, but lets not get too outraged at things said on comedy shows, especially on the show of the guy who basically owns the term "shock jock."

This article is written as if the reader has never listened to Stern before. Are we pretending to be shocked about the content of a Howard Stern show? Stern gets this sort of stuff out of his guests, which is why this wasn't news at the time. People are prone to exaggerate, to talk in humor, etc. there are so many sources to draw criticism of Trump from, this seems unnecessary and a bit disingenuous to get outraged about given the context it was drawn from. If all you need is a confirmation bias check, then sure, go ahead and check the box, but lets not get too outraged at things said on comedy shows, especially on the show of the guy who basically owns the term "shock jock."

Has Trump done worse? Yes. But is this how a Presidential candidate acts? Give me a break. No President has ever been this low class.

Jesus, imagine being his daughter. I can't imagine how damaging it is to hear your own father say something like that. There has to be some sort of breaking point for his family.

Lucreto

My main concern now if Trump steps down that whoever replaces him will somehow be a rallying cry and grab up undecided voters and be considered an alternative to Hillary.

I hope I am wrong.

Trouble

Banned
My main concern now if Trump steps down that whoever replaces him will somehow be a rallying cry and grab up undecided voters and be considered an alternative to Hillary.

I hope I am wrong.

Ain't happening, man. Ballots are printed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom