• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

From the beginning it's 12000 xp. From level 19 it's 1500 xp.

That's normal... I thought they hiked it because of the influx of new users. In later levels its 5500xp per level. As you're doing the questions you'll quickly jump to level 10 if you're at all good with gaming trivia. You'll only get to the higher levels by doing a lot of the challenges.

Has anyone who got mister R to take a picture got the pic emailed to them yet?

zorbsie

Close to level 18 now. A couple of challenges and I might be high enough to use the $30 off Borderlands collectors edition. I got lucky this week with 2 old games that will give me a nice bump.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Close to level 18 now. A couple of challenges and I might be high enough to use the $30 off Borderlands collectors edition. I got lucky this week with 2 old games that will give me a nice bump.
Since the new perks are supposed to go up today I don't think you'll make it. I'll try to grab one for you buddy.

zorbsie

Since the new perks are supposed to go up today I don't think you'll make it. I'll try to grab one for you buddy.

I was hoping they would be up for a week or two which might give me time to level up. Is it a limited number of coupons? That actually makes sense. If you could grab one for me that would be awesome!

Fuzzy

I was hoping they would be up for a week or two which might give me time to level up. Is it a limited number of coupons? That actually makes sense. If you could grab one for me that would be awesome!
There will also be more $50 CinemaNow credits and I know how excited you get for those.

CinemaNow! :lol

Xathos

Neo Member
Question for you guys...

I pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3D for $20 with the recent E3 promo. Now Future Shop is including "bonus AR cards and a 3DS case" with all pre-orders. Do you reckon those of us who have pre-ordered with the deal will get these?

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=33dd95e95b263b663087e7be8cc1a5f0en02

I know that when I pre-order something and the steelbook version comes out, I have to re-do the order to get any added benefits, even though I may have pre-ordered months ago which I find annoying. So I'm pretty sure you'd have to order again. You could try tweeting futureshop they'd let you know forsure one way or the other.

Fuzzy

You want PS3 or 360?

EGM92

Alrighty, I got a bunch of challenges pending.

Myst, Bioshock, GTA3 and Legend of Grimrock. BRING ON THE NEXT PC CHALLENGE!!!!

I don't see any PS3 codes request on both Borderlands and AC3...

Edit: Ok, clearing cache solved the problem!

on my version of firefox the perks didn't display properly. I went ahead and tried Chrome and now I can see all the platfrom options PC/XBOX/PS3. it might be too late as i used firefox first to click on the tabs. is there any way to change my codes to Xbox versions?

failing that I might need to trade codes with someone.

EGM92

Did they say how many CinemaNow codes they'd be giving away?

Also Aquaria challenge done. Is there any rule against linking youtube video? I don't own the game via steam so I just recorded me doing it and uploaded to youtube.

mikeyz24

Neo Member
New dailies are up.

Relic
Ron Moravek
Eye of Judgement
Luxembourg

Question 2 and 3 is a two part question. Anyone know what the wording is for the first part of questions 2.

For question 3, the answer for the first part is
Uniloc

zorbsie

Thanks for adding that mikeyz. I didn't notice all three of the questions were multiple answer questions. I tried a bunch of things for the first part of question 2 but it wouldn't except any of them. Can't figure out the wording they are looking for.

iphys

Thanks, finally made it to level 20! Lol, the last 3 levels to get to level 20 I needed 1500 xp per level, but to get from level 20 to 21 it's only 1000 xp -- seems so random.

Fuzzy

Same, I didn't get a 100$ code though, but oh well, this'll get me through some TV seasons.

Also WOOT LEVEL 50, moving up in the ranks.
I got a $100 code but I don't care about the service so I'm giving it away here. For the next 24 hours anyone who PM's me that says they want it will be put into a random draw then I'll pick the winner and PM them the code. Good luck.

Oh yeah, I still have that Assassin's Creed Revelations Turkish Armor code for the 360 from the event if anyone wants it. That will go to the first PM that says they want it and it won't ruin the chance to win the $100 CinemaNow code.

Fuzzy

I got a $100 code but I don't care about the service so I'm giving it away here. For the next 24 hours anyone who PM's me that says they want it will be put into a random draw then I'll pick the winner and PM them the code. Good luck.
Only two people PMed me and so I flipped a coin, congrats firehawk12 on winning.

therapist

Anyone from canada want a freind invite in order to bypass the main puzzles to get into the site itself? If so , PM your email address please and check your spam , it might end up in there.

Anyone from canada want a freind invite in order to bypass the main puzzles to get into the site itself? If so , PM your email address please and check your spam , it might end up in there.

I was going to say that Friend Invites are up :) The inviter gets an experience multiplier that applies retroactively if the invitee reaches level 10.

The invitee needs to answer enough gaming-related trivia to reach level 10; they cannot participate in challenges/leaderboards or receive any perks until they do so.

Does the invite go to waste if you invite someone who doesn't reach level 10? I'm guessing the answer is yes.

Top Bottom