• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two New (and big) Half Life 2 BINKS (Tenements & Ravenholm)

epmode

i can't speak for everyone, but i've been avoiding the binks. i mean, there's about a dozen of them. i'd like to be somewhat surprised come release day. the only one i've seen is traptown.

Eric-GCA

Banned
Jeez, we've already been through the "None of these are new" remarks. Yes, the movies have been seen before (by a few) but never as BINK.

Alf-Life

Late to the party... only just saw them from gametrailers.com and my oh my... the physics look amazing (yes, I know I'm not the first to say that :p) but not only are they amazing, but inventive... I wonder if they cheat where the zombies are concerned when they get chopped in half, or if they can be decapitated and mutilated anywhere along their body and still show a 'cross-section' of blood and bones? And the zombies crying out when on fire is the creepiest thing I've ever heard in a game.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
anything those videos show me will just lead to my disapointment when i have to play the game on my crappy pc.

Izzy

Banned
Sorry for not posting much for the last few weeks...but my 6800 GT(overclocked, no less) has arrived! I'm all set for the next two years! Yeah!

Anyway, on topic. Half Life 2 may not be the best looking PC game, but I can't wait to experience those physics. Hopeflly, the story will be as cohesive as the first one was.

Izzy

Banned
Yeah, two years. I'm not buying another SM 3.0, no matter the performance gap. I'll buy a dual core CPU and Direct Next compatible GPU in 2006.

I might buy Xenon at launch, though.

Pimpbaa

Those people who bought radeon 9700 pros 2 years ago are still sitting pretty. Not too hard to imagine that 6800 GT will last a couple years.

Top Bottom