• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft to publish Advance Guardian Heroes - ADOOSH

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
UBISOFT ANNOUNCES

ADVANCE GUARDIAN HEROES™

FOR NINTENDO’S GAME BOY® ADVANCE system

Sequel to the Critically Acclaimed Action-Fighter

Finally Punches onto the GBA This Fall!

SAN FRANCISCO, CA – July 12, 2004 – Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest videogame publishers, today announced Advance Guardian Heroes™ for the Game Boy® Advance system. Developed by Treasure, the same studio that developed Ikaruga™ and Wario World™, Advance Guardian Heroes is a scrolling fighter videogame featuring over 20 controllable characters, more than 160 powerful moves to master, and many incredible multiplayer scenarios. Gamers will play as one of three brand-new characters in an action-packed story of courage and sacrifice, upgrading and improving their powers as they progress. Advance Guardian Heroes is rated “E” for Everyone and is scheduled to release in September 2004 in North America with an MSRP of $29.99.

“Ubisoft is excited to be publishing a franchise as well-known and well-respected as Guardian Heroes,” said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft’s North American division. “Fans will be thrilled to see Advance Guardian Heroes brought to the Game Boy Advance with its innovative single-player gameplay, action-packed multiplayer modes, and immersive storyline.”

About Advance Guardian Heroes:

Advance Guardian Heroes features a simple user interface that allows instant pick-up-and-playability. Play as Enn, a warrior with the power of fire; Ray, a warrior with the power of thunder; and Hyu, a warrior with the power of ice who specializes in defense and magic. Game features include:

- Intense “beat ’em up” action: Multi-hit combos, special attacks and counter moves.
- Unique RPG elements: Upgrade your player’s characteristics and abilities as you wish throughout the game.
- Magical mayhem and incredible special moves: Hone your skills to produce stunning abilities and feats.
- Fast-action multiplayer modes: Play against or alongside friends through the game and in Versus mode in quick-battle arenas.

----

http://chespace.1up.com

Hot damn!

GBA is becoming the place to be forl beat'em up fans.

If only I didn't have to endure the lack of lusty dickg^H^H^H^H^Hhot babes in Final Fight One. :(

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
from the screens that i've seen of AGH, the game looks like a far cry (pun intended) from its saturn predecessor.

still, i look forward to this game. my gba's not gotten any love for a while.

----

Andy787

Banned
Jesus, Ubi Soft just gets better with their every announcement.

And I like your band a lot, Che. Gonna pick up the CD pretty soon :)

ferricide

CHE CHOU BECOMES MOST POPULAR ZIFF EDITOR ON GAF -- OFFICIAL

SAN FRANCISCO, CA – July 12, 2004 – Che Chou, previews editor for Ziff Davis' Xbox Nation, has officially been named "most popular Ziff editor" by the denizens of the Gaming Age Forums.

chespace said:
from the screens that i've seen of AGH, the game looks like a far cry (pun intended) from its saturn predecessor.

still, i look forward to this game. my gba's not gotten any love for a while.

----

My GBA is the only thing that has gotten any love out of my systems in the past two months. Mario vs Donkey Kong, Metroid Zero Mission, Twin Bee, Goemon, Starfy 2, Advance Wars 2, Kuru Kuru Kururin and most recently Slime Mori Mori. Slime being the most addicitive GBA game since Aria of Sorrow.

But I'm also looking forward to AGH. I never had a chance to play the Saturn version so this will be very fresh for me.

Top Bottom