• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UBOAT - Official Launch Trailer

Solarstrike

This is a fantastic sub-sim. I have it in EA and it's made excellent progress. It's on sale now for only $9 and that's a steal if you like immersive sims. There's bit of a learning curve but once you follow along with the tutorials and some trial an error, you'll get the hang of it. Wolfpack345 does some great videos on the game.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Looking forward to playing this. Hope it becomes playable on the deck as well
It actually is, just need to bear with the community controller layouts (it does not have native gamepad support I think) and people play it on a mix of medium and high settings decently enough. The “Unsupported” rating does not mean it does not work…in many cases it is a question of changing in game settings and in rare ones you may fallback to desktop mode to get a few more mods / patches and/or more tinkering: I was so proud getting 60 FPS Deadly Premonition working on my Steam Deck OLED :)!

Friend of mine in the office played tons of fun HellDivers 2 sessions and got very high level and challenging wises sometimes with the Deck docked to the TV and sometime straight handheld mode.

Last edited:

Fess

Getting Silent Service vibes from this, have that on C64.
Are you playing as nazis or is it just german localization in the trailer?

Dr.Morris79

Control pad support?

Ywbkk0B.jpeg

I love this damn game, haven't had so much fun in a U-boat since Silent Hunter III

It's got a lot more depth, too.

Esca

It actually is, just need to bear with the community controller layouts (it does not have native gamepad support I think) and people play it on a mix of medium and high settings decently enough. The “Unsupported” rating does not mean it does not work…in many cases it is a question of changing in game settings and in rare ones you may fallback to desktop mode to get a few more mods / patches and/or more tinkering: I was so proud getting 60 FPS Deadly Premonition working on my Steam Deck OLED :)!

Friend of mine in the office played tons of fun HellDivers 2 sessions and got very high level and challenging wises sometimes with the Deck docked to the TV and sometime straight handheld mode.
Thanks for letting me know that. I just got my OLED deck so I'm in my baby steps off learning it all.

Top Bottom