• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh, Ugly Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-52-1089139209.jpg

post-52-1089139488.jpg

post-52-1089139609.jpg

post-52-1089140036.jpg

bogg

No....just....no...
Britney, please, always wear makeup.

edit: but i must say, i will still hit it for her money.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
See what smoking does to you...and the crack, you can't forget about the crack.

Well she did mess up her knee, I assume that scar is from some surgery. The only explanation for the face that I can think of is that she smokes too much and was never truly attractive to begin with.

Who is that woman in the first picture with a wad of bills? Drug dealer? And whats up with that white trash outfit and potbelly?

mrmyth

coffeetalk2.jpg

"I'd like to welcome my new co-host, you know her as the Whore of Babylon, Miss Britney Spears!"
post-52-1089139609.jpg

"I'm all verklempt.....tawk amongst yaselves."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The ironic thing is that many of the women I know don't think they're even close to being as attractive as Britney Spears, but judging by these pics actually are better looking than her without makeup.

These must be from the future or something, I can't get over how old she looks. I didn't even know that was Britney at first glance...

Pattergen

Amazing what a little bit of make up can do!

Who are we kidding here, a LOT a bit of make up! Jesus! She's like a real life Dr. Jekyll and Mr. fucking Hyde!

aoi tsuki

If this is Britney, what's the big deal? A lot of celebs look average or worse without makeup, and it's not like Britney's been in the limelight recently to have a need to look her best.. i never thought Britney was that hot to begin with. Without makeup she always had a bad trailer trash look.

Britney's over. Post some nasty pics of Elisha Cuthbert and then i'll cry.

Socreges

Banned
What if she didn't have acne? She'd look practically the same (her knees were nasty back then, too). Granted, I can't see her eyes - they may be baggy.

I like how she cut the jeans up but left the pockets (well i say she, she bought them like that or someone did it for her)

classy

Dragmire

The shorts are bad, but I think it's a toss up between the wooly moccasins and the ear rings/chandeliers/wind chimes. It looks like she fell in her closet and fought her way out (with much resistance from her wardrobe, apparently).

Hmmm , I still remember seeing an informercial that claimed Britney used anti-acne products...

I guess they were right... and looks like she forgot to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom