• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh... when filling out a job application..

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
Protip: Putting down anything besides "white" equals an automatic 20% reduction in pay and six months doing the worst job in the building (usually scrubbing the boss' personal bathroom with a sponge)

Make sure to circle and triple underline the "white" choice, and draw a cute little American flag next to it too; it'll raise your starting pay by 60% and give you first pick at office ho

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
belgurdo said:
Protip: Putting down anything besides "white" equals an automatic 20% reduction in pay and six months doing the worst job in the building (usually scrubbing the boss' personal bathroom with a sponge)

Make sure to circle and triple underline the "white" choice, and draw a cute little American flag next to it too; it'll raise your starting pay by 60% and give you first pick at office ho
What if they interview you?

belgurdo

Banned
scola said:
What if they interview you?

Glidden.jpg

Apply liberally

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
belgurdo said:

Actually, a real "protip" is that they can't legally question anything you put down besides "native American." It's against the law (except for native Americans, because they have a unique dual-citizenship sorta status thing going on). I found this after my Egyptian friend put "african-american" on his application, got in trouble (because he techincally wasn't - because as we all know, "African-American" really just means black), and then got out of it when it was pointed out.

robochimp

Nerevar said:
I found this after my Egyptian friend put "african-american" on his application, got in trouble (because he techincally wasn't - because as we all know, "African-American" really just means black), and then got out of it when it was pointed out.

What? How would one get in trouble for that? And who exactly is the one to administer the trouble?

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
robochimp said:
What? How would one get in trouble for that? And who exactly is the one to administer the trouble?

Got something (letter maybe?) from the admissions office. I don't know, he was always more caught up in how pissed off he was that he couldn't put "African-American," despite the fact that he was much, much more African than 90% of the people who are technically supposed to be able to put it down.

Tainty

Why not put down African-American, Egypt IS in Africa after all, and anyone who questions that has a small penis.

way more

Nerevar said:
Actually, a real "protip" is that they can't legally question anything you put down besides "native American." It's against the law (except for native Americans, because they have a unique dual-citizenship sorta status thing going on).

Come again? What exactly is this unique status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom