• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

uhhh..Houston....we have an avatar problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Alright me and Cubsfan happen to have the same avatar. This board isnt big enough for the.......anyways I suggest you give it up Cubsfan cause the Cubs arent going nowhere this year and I had it first. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You want me to help you internet kick his @ss? I will cyber fight him if you want.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

B'z-chan

Banned
But her eyes they are evil. And burn into the back of my skull causing my skin to melt off my core and into the ninth layer. Please god bring back Barney... jk jk

No offense Sara. All in good fun. /wave Sara

Dujour

Banned
Don't even bother talking to that little brat, the fact that he's an admin is a joke. He's just kept around for entertainment.

B'z-chan

Banned
Wow so who owns the leash on mike? This sounds like so much fun. A rat in a cage almost like. Who will help you now? Ok but no avaitar is better than not being able to post on the forums for bringing up such silly things.

Dujour

Banned
Do you really have to ask? Also, why does television suck at this time? Am I supposed to be out partying or something? I'm wasting my youth. I should call my friends :(

B'z-chan

Banned
Well you can come join me in watching informercial after informercial. Its a great way to pass the time while not playing games. Calling friends sounds like a good idea. [looks at phonebook] well that about does it for me. Back to informercials and crappy music.

And no i dont have to ask.

Dujour

Banned
Do you really think we can become millionaires in just a few months? I mean, they keep saying their only regret is if they had started sooner. Sucks wanting to make it on your own. :/

B'z-chan

Banned
Why not? if they can we can!

All we need is there internet treasure chest and we'll be making millions in no time. Oh but hurry its a one time offer that wont come on till the next time i swtich the damn channel and see that same shit once again.

Better act now...

Its at this time that i hate not being in school and waiting to transition from part time student to full on student with a 30 hour a week job. I'm gonna go nuts come August.

Act now on this wonderful ladder it turns into a stepping stool and card all at the push of a button.

man dudes its late. tv is pretty good right now, twilight zone "mini marathons" were on tonight on sci-fi. i believe its still on, but on the last half hour.

Dujour

Banned
Man, I'm here, just looking at dvds that I want to watch, but am too tired to and lazy to reach over and put them on. And, let's just say I do, I'd start fall asleep halfway through. I want to see Swingers. Have you heard of it; is it any good? Also, I've this mp3 my friend sent me, it's been on loop for hours. Still haven't tired of it. :/

swingers is an awesome movie, you should watch it soon.

p.s. is the mp3 firestarter by gene simmons

p.s. 2 mig did you ever used to watch this infomercial called monsters of rock? it was like 3 hours and they went year by year through the 80's talking about the best songs. it was so lame dude the tag line was something like "they taught us how to live. they taught us how to love. and now they're back... monster ballads!" etc. i dont know why i was always compelled to watch the late night infomercials of that...

B'z-chan

Banned
Sera its ok i've been through many a night like what you are describing. I listened to inda goda devita (extra long version, 19 minutes) for 6 hours zoned out in front of the computer.

I then saw the sun coming up and with my headphones on slept on the wrong side of the bed so i could listen to the song.

Swingers is a great movie, and one to be followed up by Tape i believe its called. Great actors and a great movie you should like it. Just relax and fall asleep. Or go get a B complex and wake your butt up.

Oh and try to use your mind ;) to do what you want to. You have psi powers we all dooooo..... ;) That'll keep you sitting in the chair for five minutes alone concentrating on moving the dvd from the stack to the player.

Miguel

FrenchMovieTheme said:

p.s. 2 mig did you ever used to watch this infomercial called monsters of rock? it was like 3 hours and they went year by year through the 80's talking about the best songs. it was so lame dude the tag line was something like "they taught us how to live. they taught us how to love. and now they're back... monster ballads!" etc. i dont know why i was always compelled to watch the late night infomercials of that...

LOL! YES! LOLLL!!!

But anyway...my favorite line "SET IT AND <Crowd> FORGET IT!!!!"

Sera: Please...don't call me MoG. Only Evilore can do that. And...I laid down and my feet won't let me sleep.

Dujour

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

hhaha, I remember that one. I think they used to play it on MTV like 4 years ago. My insomnia started a little before highschool, so that commercial along with After Hours kept me company. Man, I used to like Bush, Gavin was the man. effing Gwen.

Miguel

-_-...

I remember After Hours about 2-3 years ago.

Ludacris - Act a foo
Jay Z - Beyonce - Crazy In Love
Metallica - St Anger
Good Charlotte - The Anthem

THOSE same four songs over and over....ask Rorschach...we used to watch it together.....3000 miles apart...:|

B'z-chan

Banned
I second the gwen crap, i hate her, dont get me wrong i like No doubts old stuff, but ah yeah.

I too also watched that Metal Rock informercial a lot. But i just couldnt get away from Ron the man Popeal. That guy could sell me a sack of shit and i would probably buy it. Litterally set it and forget it. Or the spay on hair stuff now that was just genious, little did i know i would need it before i turned 20. Jk about my hair.

i like bush, i still have all their albums from way back. i can still remember when i got my psone and ridge racer how you could use the disc swap trick to listen to your own music while racing, i would always put in 16 stone that was good driving music.

mig that set it and forget it thing is a good infomercial, and i bought one of those for my mom about 3 years ago or so... that thing is the SHIT dude! it makes awesome chicken, hotdogs, hamburgers, you name it. i want to buy one for myself but i still have my crappy ass george foreman grill, and its so easy to make food in i dont feel like replacing it.... no matter the taste difference.

B'z-chan

Banned
So who wants to take a big bite off the old sleeping pill?

I remember when those grills (the foreman ones) were on tv before they were in every damn store. I think i watched at least 2 months of straight informercials about it before finally waking up one day and walking to Jcpenny and buying one.

EDIT i never used it till a little while ago and it doesnt cook evenly so i'm gonna get another one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Serafitia said:
Man, I'm here, just looking at dvds that I want to watch, but am too tired to and lazy to reach over and put them on. And, let's just say I do, I'd start fall asleep halfway through. I want to see Swingers. Have you heard of it; is it any good? Also, I've this mp3 my friend sent me, it's been on loop for hours. Still haven't tired of it. :/

Swingers is a great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom