• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uhhhh, what has happened to PTI?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
They quit because Michael said ESPN NFL 2K5 is better and Tony said, "Fuck you, asshole. Madden 4EVA."

Mrbob

WasabiKing said:
What, they're not entitled to take a vacation?

Whew. That's a relief. But thanks for being sarcasatic with your response. :p I didn't see them on last week or this week. I was starting to think something happened with one of their contracts and then the other decided to walk.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is Steve A Smith still on? I cant watch the show with him on :(

They wouldn't be on the opener if they weren't working on ESPN. I'm sorry if you don't use common sense in this instance, but think of it this way. With PTI being one of their better shows in ratings, and the fact that it is aired on ESPN Radio, you think they're going to just let them go so suddenly?

Mrbob

Desperado said:
A. Smith, Stephen [A. S., S.] will be the death of PTI... :(

Yes, it is putrid without the main guys.

They wouldn't be on the opener if they weren't working on ESPN. I'm sorry if you don't use common sense in this instance, but think of it this way. With PTI being one of their better shows in ratings, and the fact that it is aired on ESPN Radio, you think they're going to just let them go so suddenly?

Save it. I like to watch the show when I can. I don't live, breathe, follow the ebb and flow of day to day activity. I just wanted to know what was going on.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
WasabiKing said:
What, they're not entitled to take a vacation?

I've said it before, but I want badly a job that is half as cool and gives me half as many vacation days as hosting PTI does.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Skip said on Rome that he was going to be on PTI for a month while Tony and Michael were in Athens for the Olympics.

Shinobi

Yeah, that isn't what I'd call a vacation...if the heat and security checks don't get to them, the terrorists will.

damn, i guess when tony and michael leave for one of their 44 vacations of the year, wasabiking takes it upon himself to be the "PTI KING!!!!1111". RAWRWWW!!!

"um, where are they?"

"they're on vacation, you fucking douche. don't you pay attention? GOD!"

ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom