• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK - Channel 4 NOW - Sex With Animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

UK GAFer's this is just wrong, last week it was redneck swingers, this week it's sex with animals - TV is just wrong :( I'm still watching it though, haha!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Lakitu said:
Poor horsey. :(

I haven't seen this show and I don't know specifically what you are talking about, but are you sure the horse is getting a raw deal?

What the hell angle is this show coming from?

Suerte

"I don't take nay for an answer!" LOOOOOOOOL!

Holy crap, someone needs to torrent this, serious documentary my ass!

Lakitu

st5fu
This is disturbing and I'm watching it on mute.

I do not give a flying fuck if that guy is blind and fugly. How the hell can he screw a horse?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Suerte said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

HOLY FUCK! Some woman got raped by a dog when she was 12!!!!

Seriously, who can you even try to blame that on. If you got fucked by a dog when you were 12, thats straight up owned by mother nature.

Ferrio

Banned
Lakitu said:
How can you explain about the people who aren't blind?

I don't know, I'm just making up shit at this point.

And how the hell does someone get raped by a dog? There'd have to be some odd circumstances to set that up.

"Ya, I was naked and cleaning the floor on my hands and knees then suddenly scruffy comes up behind me..."

Diablos

Umm..

wtf.gif

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Lakitu said:
Nah just kissing and licking and such.

WHY IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE OUT WITH AN ANIMAL.

Jesus god these people are freaks, why did they agree to share their simple mind with the world?

This was great, redneck swingers was good because there was a hot girl in it, but this was just beyond. The guy that looked like Sgt.Slaughter was heart broken cause his horse died and he died not long after the end of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom