• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Under The Skin for Gamecube?

Kon Tiki

Banned
underskingcn.jpg

http://www.capcom-europe.com/

Old? Mistake? Megaton?

FoneBone

I suspect it's an error. Even if it isn't... well, I might have cared before scores for the PS2 version began appearing.

ImNotLikeThem said:
yeah well they damn well better consider okami too

Yap that one would be a good trade off for Viewtiful joe 1 and 2 on ps2.....:p it looks very good.....even if it doesnt end up on gc i will probably get the ps2 version though....

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Pedigree Chum said:
Doesn't this game suck according to reviews? Wait for Destroy all Humans!

It definitely sucks. Huge disappointment from Capcom. :\ I couldn't even bother to finish the first level; the game is just so stupid/boring.

CrisKre

I would much rather see OKAMI come to the GC. It makes much more sence, since it has a Zelda WW feel to it apparently. Hopefully it will follow suit.

CrisKre said:
I would much rather see OKAMI come to the GC. It makes much more sence, since it has a Zelda WW feel to it apparently. Hopefully it will follow suit.

You're right, just hope Okami ends up being good.

ge-man

Considering the logic involved in GC ports these days, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit that this gets ported over more quality stuff. It's like SNK porting Metal Slug 4 to the GC--the attention is appreciated but who in the hell want's THAT.

Top Bottom