• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be funny to see Jon recruiting some of these shitty disloyal northerners. I hope when he's king of the north he beheads the guy that gave up rickon asap.

assuming littlefinger doesn't somehow ruin things

Travel time is not something you can think about on the show. It just causes problems lol

In fairness, if Game of Thrones was more realistic in that aspect half the episodes would be dedicated to the characters being on a boat or in a carriage as they travel from place to place

Pkaz01

Geez can they stretch Arya's ark any longer?

I'm no one
No you are not

Repeat x 2 years.

At least in the book it was interesting with the warging, and she was doing different things like cutting purses and studying poisons. Enough with the stick fighting and the fucking waif

5 episodes in and arya is still getting her ass kicked in the same way..
Aryas arc these last two seasons are like an art students deconstruction of the training montage by making it unbearably long
I'm beyond convinced D&D have no clue what to do with Arya.
I think it's more that her part in the story needs to wait for other actors and she's too popular to write her out like Bran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom