• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
High Sparrow be like...
KHv9tZc.gif

Matsukaze

Ok, I suppose that's a decent enough place to end the episode. Nice throwback in Dany's speech to Khal Drogo's own words.

EDIT: That preview!
Bronn
spotted!

Chase17

I'm not sure where Drogon showed up and how but it was still cool. I mean she leaves to meet it from the front of the pack but then flies in from behind. Did she goes miles around to keep it a surprise. These are the things I need to know.

Favorite episode of the season and by far I think. Sam scenes were probably my favorite.

Pelagic

Banned
That was kinda a boring episode. Nothing major happened.

I guess they are saving all the good stuff for the final 4 episodes.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Well, his story arc is pretty much irredeemable at this point. He has no purpose in the show, so if they kill him, it's no loss except a good actor with a lousy script.
Which is funny because Play Cersei's complaint was being a good actor with a bad script. I wonder how self deprecating that scene was lol

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Episode was okay... but fuck it they gave me Benjen and now we find out he's Blade.

The Drizz Lannister that was Promised.

Chase17

So, is Brienne just going to kill Jaime since they are on separate sides at Riverrun. Would seem a little odd given that they seemed fairly close on the show.

Would be funny that Jaime sends Brienne to find Sansa/Arya, who she then serves under leading her to be charged with killing Jaime (via battle at Riverrun or something).

That was pretty boring. Like how High Sparrow played them all and the ending. Otherwise meh.

This better be the last time we Mr. Fat Pink Mast. I'm sick of that sideplot

They did mention the BWB.

Yea, has me wondering. But the timeline is all fucked in the show. Maybe they wanted to wait to get Jon resurrected before they drop that bomb? Or maybe they just wanted to reintroduce her and people could be like, oh she was resurrected?

Still, don't mind the BWB making their way back in. If not Berric, then who else other than LSH I guess...

kirblar

Yea, has me wondering. But the timeline is all fucked in the show. Maybe they wanted to wait to get Jon resurrected before they drop that bomb? Or maybe they just wanted to reintroduce her and people could be like, oh she was resurrected?

Still, don't mind the BWB making their way back in. If not Berric, then who else other than LSH I guess...
I think they just wanted to keep Jaime around. The massive shift of the content reads to me as "Jaime dies here."

ryseing

Did we really need another badass Dany moment?

Kickass ep besides that. Benjen's hands were definitely blue. High Sparrow continues to make fools of us all.

Trailer-
BLACKFISH VS JAIME OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

Davos- "we walk the line between the living and the dead" along with BWB mention, LSH confirmed?

LifEndz

Show Jamie still loves Cercei.

Show Jamie continues to disappoint.

It just keeps pulling at me how different he is from book Jamie. I just don't understand what they're doing here. I know they read the books several times and have access to GRRM. Why the hell is Jamie so different?

And holy hell is Arya fucked. Having the faceless men after you is about as bad a look as you could have.

Mr. RPG

Next week's episode might be the best episode since Season 3 for me.

Edit: Tonight's episode was probably the best one so far this season. I can't wait to see more of the Riverlands again. :p

carlsojo

GREAT episode. We got Benjen/Coldhands. We got Dany riding Drogon and getting ready to give us what Khal Drogo promised us back in S1. We got Sam getting his own Valyrian sword! Arya's story taking a turn that is actually interesting! Sparrow outplaying everyone and Tommen going full team faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom