• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming RPGs for the cube?

SantaC

Which of these RPG games are likley to be in developement? And is any of them actually 100% confirmed?

Golden Sun 3(cube)
A Brownie Brown game (cube)
Tales of Legendia (cube)

I am very interested in Legendia and GS, so I hope atleast 66% of the rumors to be true.

Dyne

There's a good chance Camelot might have an RPG in the works for the cube, but with Mario Tennis still in development, I doubt it's getting any major development time.

kiryogi

Banned
Theres nothing but rumors for Legendia and even then we might not see anything until after Rebirth is out.

And get Megaman X: Command Mission :p

snapty00

Banned
Magical Vacation isn't very good either, though. I think Brownie Brown has some other problems other than a lack of time.

jarrod

Banned
snapty00 said:
Magical Vacation isn't very good either, though.
Haven't played it myself but FSS used to pimp the game like crazy.... what's bad about it? It got generally high reviews iirc?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Yeah, ever since LOM, they've been spending too much time on art, not enough time on gameplay. The art ends up looking absolutely gorgeous, but the gameplay suffers... The first 3 Seiken games are some of my favorite games ever, too, so it's a real shame.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
jarrod said:
Haven't played it myself but FSS used to pimp the game like crazy.... what's bad about it? It got generally high reviews iirc?

I don't know myself, but I've heard the same bad things about it too. Just generally on this board from people who've played it.

EDIT: Seems it got 35/40 from Famitsu, so I'm less sure how bad it is now.

AniHawk

Dark Dragon said:
When was that announced?

A couple months ago. It's more of a rumor anyhow, and we haven't seen or heard anything about it since. If it is real, I'd imagine it uses the Symphonia engine.

Top Bottom