• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upset stomach remedies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Guts have been in a knot all day, and the first thing I did when I got to work was hurl. Kind of hungry, but not interested in eating if it's not going to stay down. Anyone know any quick remedies for an upset stomach?

yoshifumi

Banned
i got some anti-nausea pills when i had the stomach flu last year, but they had a funny side effect of making me dizzy. also they originally gave me a shot, because it was during finals and i had to go to my tests and not throw up all over whoever sat in front of me, so they gave me an injection of the anti-nausea stuff in my ass. and my ass was sore for a week, i guess i didn't relax. but then again it's hard to relax when you've got a needle about to pierce your ass.

Try soda water, just a few sips to see how it makes you feel. The carbonation usually helps.

If you have access to pot, smoke some. I had insane food poisoning a few years ago. I was doubled over and felt like i was going to die. Fortunately, my neighbor was a stoner and helped me out. It made me feel 100% better.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
JackHouse.jpg

Diablos

Mint ginger ale really helps... anything mint does, but ginger ale does the trick.

If you can't find mint get regular ginger ale.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well it really does sound like you have a touch of the flu. Lay off dairy for awhile, that really aggrivates it, bread should be safe for the next couple days and ease into other foods as you feel better.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
A tea-spoon of honey. Not kidding at all. Two weeks ago I was hurling from some really shitty chinese food, my stomach was still hurting for about an hour. That's when my mom told me to eat a spoon full of honey...no more than 5 minutes later, my stomach was absolutely fine. It was fucking nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom