• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] A few new Boxarts (no 56k)

245028.jpg
243656.jpg
245725.jpg
245080.jpg
245457.jpg

T000082b.jpg
245803.jpg
245799.jpg
245939.jpg
245935.jpg
245804.jpg
245802.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Who the hell makes those Tom Clancy box arts...they're so terrible

Looks like they're using the same pic from the magazine ad

Soul4ger

Like six of those aren't working for me. Anyone else having that problem? Even when I check the properties, and copy and paste the link.

Hero

Nice DS boxes. Particularly Drill Spirits and Feel the Magic. (Though I wished they had just named it 'I'd Die For You'.)

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
FoneBone said:
Eh, it's not that bad. Though it's kinda... boring.

It is bad for such a high-profile game, I was expecting more than just a lazy Photoshop slap-together logo. But, at least it's apparent what they're aiming for, and with that in mind they have succeeded methinks.

aku:jiki

245457.jpg

So very fucking sold. I'm still in doubt of them keeping the box art, though. I just can't believe its not a cheesy CG of some buff guy with a big gun!

Ristamar

Gek54 said:
Whoa, were did ATV3 come from.

What fuck...Paint ball? Simulation of people simulating combat?

Heh.

That last strictly paintball game I remember was Gotcha! on the NES. I'm still trying to forget it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I love how Namco brings over these niche games and even keeps the box art the same. Awesome. Nightmare of Druaga will be mine. I need some old school dungeon action!

Hero

aku:jiki said:
245457.jpg

So very fucking sold. I'm still in doubt of them keeping the box art, though. I just can't believe its not a cheesy CG of some buff guy with a big gun!

What's this game about/like?

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Hero said:
What's this game about/like?
You really don't wanna know! This is the most disapointing thing I've seen from Sega in quite a while. (Am big Sega fanboy - also - realist)

I was thinking that it was going to be some kind of UGA-inspired Sonic Team music/colour manipulation type deal from all the wonderful swirly art that was released.

Imagine WarioWare, just slower, less funny, less fun and with a tenuous love story. I know some people like it, but for me it was, well, I didn't understand the point of it. And in Seattle, it was on a table with WarioWare, which outshone it with ease.

There was a cool game involving blowing out candles that required you to blow on the mic. But that's about it. :(

Firest0rm

Folder said:
You really don't wanna know! This is the most disapointing thing I've seen from Sega in quite a while. (Am big Sega fanboy - also - realist)

I was thinking that it was going to be some kind of UGA-inspired Sonic Team music/colour manipulation type deal from all the wonderful swirly art that was released.

Imagine WarioWare, just slower, less funny, less fun and with a tenuous love story. I know some people like it, but for me it was, well, I didn't understand the point of it. And in Seattle, it was on a table with WarioWare, which outshone it with ease.

There was a cool game involving blowing out candles that required you to blow on the mic. But that's about it. :(

He's asking about Druaga.

jarrod

Banned
aku:jiki said:
245457.jpg

I can't believe they kept the Fushigino Dungeon subtitle! Even Enix of America and Square USA dropped it, who'd have thought in a million years that Namco Hometek would be more faithful to JP titles than them?

Folder said:

Y'know, I was getting a similar vibe after watching the videos (and realizing it wasn't a rhythm game but just touch minigames). I think I'll be skipping it now and sticking with Mario & Driller for launch.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
the Tom Clancy series of boxarts has to be the worst series ever

Ristamar

Suikoguy said:
the Tom Clancy series of boxarts has to be the worst series ever

I think it's a contest to see who can come up with ugliest, most repulsive shit plastered on the box and still not have it minutely affect sales.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
john tv said:
Um, they're not REALLY leaving the "fushigi no dungeon" name on Tower of Druaga, are they? That looks retarded

Only like 30 people are going to see it, shouldn't be much of a problem. :lol

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
That Capcom FE cover is nice. Anyone know a release date on ChoroQ? It's not even in the Gamestop computer last time I looked.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
The Paintball game is from WXP, the tech wiz kids behind those great NVidia demos like Dagoth Moor Zooligcal Gardens and Isle of Mog or whatever it was called. They also worked on the Xbox version of Lord of The Rings though I don't think that was a very pleasant experience for them. They are really good guys who work in Seattle. I seem to recall they made this game on their own dime and just kept going till they were happy with it. I'm really interested to see how this game turns out. Is there any buzz on it?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
john tv said:
Um, they're not REALLY leaving the "fushigi no dungeon" name on Tower of Druaga, are they? That looks retarded

why doesn't Mysterious Dungeon work? why?

Top Bottom