• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US gamers get Gradius V Options DVD too!

NotMSRP

B280818Ab.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
What's on this DVD again?

Nevermind

Bonus Offer! - Preorder Gradius V and recieve a Bonus DVD filled with extras FREE! The Bonus DVD contains:

* Gradius V Breakdown: Master flythroughs of certain levels.
* Promotional movies.
* Ship artwork.
* Developer interviews.
* History of Gradius: Videos and trailers from previous Gradius games.

shoplifter

HOORAY!!!!!

I suppose I'll be heading to the store today.

\/\/\/ yup, I thought about that immediately after I posted :p

NotMSRP

Better off preordering through Gamestop.com and using FREESHIPALL. Sometimes you get jacked on bonuses if you preorder through brick and mortar.

NotMSRP said:
Better off preordering through Gamestop.com and using FREESHIPALL. Sometimes you get jacked on bonuses if you preorder through brick and mortar.

Good advice. None of the gamestores in my area (I live in NYC) never seem to know a damn about preorder bonuses.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I asked about this at Gamestop when I went to buy Astro Boy... they said that the preorder DVD ships Sept 1st...

Why don't publishers just include these bonuses with the game itself? I hate preordering because there is always somewhere that has it real cheap on the first day of releases.

so has anyone seen this in stores yet? when I went in to preorder, the guy had no idea. He looked in the computer and said it was supposed to ship 8/31 and that means that it could arrive any day; not very specific at all.

bune duggy said:
so has anyone seen this in stores yet? when I went in to preorder, the guy had no idea. He looked in the computer and said it was supposed to ship 8/31 and that means that it could arrive any day; not very specific at all.

No surprise really. Most game store employees are of no use when it comes to stuff like this.

As it's been said before, your best is to preorder through Gamestop.com.

Top Bottom