• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Residents - Chance to win 1 of 400 PSPs

Unison

2nd Prize is 1 of 5 SCEA games: R&C:UYA, Jak3, ATV:OF3, Sly2, or GTA4. No Killzone

Probably because it's violent... They don't want to give kids an M-rated game in a contest....

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Probably because it's violent... They don't want to give kids an M-rated game in a contest....
I still remember that photoshopped picture with Killzoneburger and Helghast Fries!

neptunes

. GENERAL RULES: Game starts on or about 11/1/2004 and specially marked packages will be generally available until 12/31/2004 or while supplies last. Game open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Beverage Partners Worldwide (North America), CCDA Waters L.L.C., Coca-Cola Bottlers, Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
The advertising has begun. My parents picked up that Coka Cola 12pack/fridge pack and saw the PSP on the side of the box. To which my dad replied "What's this PSP?"

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Unison said:
I thought of that, but Jak3 and R&C:UYA are rated Teen so aren't necessarily for your young kids either.

neptunes - I *did* put 'US Residents' right at the beginning of the topic title :p

Justin Bailey

------ ------
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For a free chance to play and a copy of the Official Rules, send a handwritten self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope to: Unwrap the Experience Requests, P. O. Box 4949, Blair, NE 68009-4949, to be received by 2/11/2005. Limit one request per outer mailing envelope. Residents of AL only need not affix return postage. The odds of winning/receiving an offer are the same as stated in Rule #6.
Better start lickin!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
from the box:
(409) A PSP handheld video game system, (NOTE: Because the PSP is a new product and not yet released for retail at the time of these rules were finalized, the approximate retail value has not been determined.)

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Game open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
This contest is also open in Canada. I have a 2l bottle of Coke and it's clearly the same contest where you can win PSP, PS2 or some games.

belgurdo

Banned
Defensor said:
The advertising has begun. My parents picked up that Coka Cola 12pack/fridge pack and saw the PSP on the side of the box. To which my dad replied "What's this PSP?"

f0001931_006.jpg

IT IS INEVITABLE.

And who's that girl in your avatar?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Marconelly said:
This contest is also open in Canada. I have a 2l bottle of Coke and it's clearly the same contest where you can win PSP, PS2 or some games.
Let's hope it's not drawing from the same 400 PSPs up for grabs in the US :p

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
If the rumors of PSP production costs are true, then you'd only be helping Sony by stopping these PSPs from being given away for free... :p

Top Bottom