• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Use your common 'sense!' (interactive game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

11/20. And the "tastier combination" thing was retarded. I've had several of those combinations and I'd argue which was actually better. :p After that it was just a basic "how much do you know about biology and chemistry" quiz.

8/20. I tried picking the one that made the most sense, even if I thought it seemed too obvious. Some I have no idea how they expect the average person to know (like the brain one). The most interesting was that rectangle with the diagonal lines. I thought I adjusted it fairly well, but I was still way off.

Also, how could anyone be fooled by the question that asks what she's saying? It's perfectly clear to me.

Crispy

I had the circle and the line thing right, those food combinations were really stupid :S
9/20 all in all.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
17/20. I read about the olfactory sensors a while ago. :)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
18/20

The taste ones were complete guesses, but I got them right.

edit: I got "the the" wrong and the one about super tasters wrong also.

edit 2: About the "MA MA MA MA" one, I first started looking at her lips (not expecting sound) until it played and I realized my sound was turned far too loudly. If you concentrate on reading her lips, it's more confusing.

way more

17/20

I aced the taste tests, but tones? Fuck me.
Those word ones I was ready for.
And that women, it sounded like "ma," but because of her lips I assumed it was some trick.

Fusebox

Banned
I chose soy sauce, I tasted them all in my head, the soy sauce one was nice like chinese dessert.

I got 10/20 but I fluked the brain one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom