• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Bloodlines anticipation thread.

Vampire: The Masquerade's a Table top RPG that's been taken to PC a time or two. the latest one being the soon to be released Bloodlines. It uses the Source Engine.

golem

Eastside Vampires?
ch_temple_02.jpg

It's time to slay the slugs!
ch_temple_12.jpg

Grand Theft Vampire
Nosferatu%20-%20Police%20Disagreement.jpg

Takuan

I was pretty eager for Vampire: The Masquerades way back, but it got pretty bad reviews due to its buggy initial release. I never bothered to check it out later, so I'll probably give this one a try.

BlueLegs

My 3rd most anticipated game this year. :D

The world needs more RPG's where i can go into the first person and blow stuff away.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I have nothing to add other than: I can't fucking wait for this game.

Not a fan of vampires and I know shit about the vampire masquerade lore but the gameplay is what really grabs my attention.

Yusaku

The timing of this game's release is incredibly unfortunate. Valve really should've let them release it before HL2.

Mrbob

Heh, well, I'm glad I'm not the only one looking forward to this game more than Half Life 2. I have no idea what this board game is about at all the game is based on, but it has vampires which is cool. Plus it is developed by Troika who has a decent reputation. Looking forward to playing this!

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Yeah, this is the game I'm going to eventually upgrade my graphics card for. Not so much HL2.

Azih

Hrm, I might look into this. depending on how many spider enemies there are. I'm much less arachnophobic then I used to be (not sure why), but still.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compatible 64MB video card and drivers
1.2 GHz Athlon(tm) or 1.2 GHz Pentium® III processor or higher
384MB of RAM (512MB of RAM recommended)
Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
Quad-Speed CD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
3.3 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files and saved games (plus 1.4 GB for Windows® swap file)
100% DirectX® 9.0-compatible 16-bit sound card and drivers
100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP-compatible mouse, keyboard, and drivers
DirectX® 9.0c (Included)

Supported Chipsets for 98/ME/2000/XP

All ATI® Radeon® Chipsets
All NVIDIA® GeForce(tm) Chipsets
Matrox® Parhelia(tm) Chipset

Top Bottom