• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGCATS] Bubblegum and Tingle in the Tower

AniHawk

040707.jpg

040713.jpg

They both made me laugh, but the second one cracked me up.

Gattsu25

Banned
second comic - 4th panel is the only one that made me grin

that's how I feel when i play that game...too damn fun :D

AniHawk

Gattsu25 said:
second comic - 4th panel is the only one that made me grin

that's how I feel when i play that game...too damn fun :D

I wasn't too abusive in the game, though in Shadow Battle, I'd go into the shadow world, and pick up my sister just as Shadow Link sets down a pirate bomb, and hold her in the real world until it went off. :D

miyuru

How are these funny? Eh, comics just don't me laugh ever. It's like I could illustrate me making cereal and spilling the milk and still eating, and it'd be as funny as the first one...

WOWOWLMAOZERS!

miyuru

No, I meant like if there's a reference to a game in the first one. The second one is pretty obvious though.

I do have a sense of humour, it's weird though, comics lots of people think are funny, I just don't get. Movies and anything else are all good.

AniHawk

Sorry, I just had to put in the somewhat of a Family Guy quote in there (the Xmas episode). Didn't mind if you didn't find them funny.

The first one wasn't referring to anything.

Dyne

The Roc's Feather joke was lame. Obviously you can jump then pound the ground with your sword. I hope he just made the character appear stupid.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It would be nice if they bothered figuring out how to spell some of that stuff correctly.

wtf is a detraction? ;)

You guys should go down the comics page in your newspaper and check off all the ones you don't find funny. Then send in the page with a letter of complaint.

SFA_AOK

Cyan said:
Clearly, purple link means that if they could think of something insulting to say to red link, they could sneak by him.

I thought they'd cocked up and meant to say "distraction."

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
ManDudeChild said:
The second comic reminds me of the Penny Arcade one on Four Swords ... only lacking in the funny.
Yup, wasn't it the same very concept? Except shorter and funnier?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
More amusing than funny, really.

I've always loved their art style, though.

Top Bottom