• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGCats] "I will prove that the creators of Katamari Damacy partook in illegal drugs"

BuddyC

041010.jpg

Really thought this would have been posted by now, but a search for VGCats didn't turn it up.

AeroGod

I like VGCATS but this one is pretty not funny, I always like the little anime type facial expressiosn though.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
If the creator's drug use is in question, why is the Prince of Space on trial?
THE PLOT MAKES NO SENSE, TELL THE PEOPLE.

Flynn

The drugs thing is trite.

I prefer the theory that feeble minds are thrown off by the imagery and themes of Katamari Damacy because they're stupid.

Well at least it didn't drag on for eighty panels like they sometimes do. Also, way too obvious/easy of a joke. The folks who did Katamari are on crack. Wow, brilliant observation guys.

Nos_G

FortNinety said:
Well at least it didn't drag on for eighty panels like they sometimes do. Also, way too obvious/easy of a joke. The folks who did Katamari are on crack. Wow, brilliant observation guys.

I just read your post and thought about your icon saying all that while doing the role eyes...

Eerie...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
^^^^^^^^

"I will prove that Kobun Heat has partaken of some illegal drugs." ;)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Matlock said:
In comparison:

20041001l.jpg

Verdict:

VGCats sucks, Penny-Arcade rocks. Fatality! Double Flawless!
Wow, I hadn't seen that one before. That's one of the better Penny Arcades I've seen in a very long time. :lol

JackFrost2012 said:
You should speed it up like 33-50%. doo doo doo doo doo doo

Well I didn't make it, Scrow was kind enough to do it for me. He said that he couldn't get it to loop as smoothly as he liked, and I don't know how to speed it up myself. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Society said:
These guys are canadian? Deport their asses.

And the funny thing is, Canadians are normally much funnier.

B0001KL5HQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001S6AQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000270RCW.01-A25UEPKZCB0F3D.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Soul4ger

I laughed at the "Oh, dude, I just totally rolled my Katamari over a cow!" line because, quite frankly, I was pretty excited the first time I did that, too. Otherwise, I don't know... Thumbs in the middle.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Sho Nuff said:
HEY FURRIES, YOU FORGOT THE PUNCHLINE

The more gamers say "furry" at VG Cats the more funny the irony becomes. Y'know, since the creator isn't a furry and lots of gamers probably grew up thinking it'd be cool to be Fox McCloud until teh interweb educated them what was prerequisite topics for scorn and they started drinking haterade.

This time, PA was more funny than VG Cats; the strip falls flat. I still prefer VG Cats on the whole. However this one's funnier than both of them: http://www.deviantart.com/view/10652184/

Kon Tiki

Banned
FortNinety said:
Well I didn't make it, Scrow was kind enough to do it for me. He said that he couldn't get it to loop as smoothly as he liked, and I don't know how to speed it up myself. But hey, I'm not complaining.

And the funny thing is, Canadians are normally much funnier.

B0001KL5HQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001S6AQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000270RCW.01-A25UEPKZCB0F3D.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Add Air Farce, The Buzz and Kevin Spencer. :p

Kaijima said:
The more gamers say "furry" at VG Cats the more funny the irony becomes. Y'know, since the creator isn't a furry and lots of gamers probably grew up thinking it'd be cool to be Fox McCloud until teh interweb educated them what was prerequisite topics for scorn and they started drinking haterade.

This time, PA was more funny than VG Cats; the strip falls flat. I still prefer VG Cats on the whole. However this one's funnier than both of them: http://www.deviantart.com/view/10652184/

Christ, this shit again... I understand that they are technically not furries, but you have to understand why people would assume they would be.

And again, most of us didn't need the internet to tell us that grown men dressed as sexy raccoons is fucking ridiculous.

And I love your assertion that if you hate furries, you must be a homophobe. Who generalizing who now?

Back to the original topic, want to know why VG Cats is consistently bad? Too much fucking talking. PA got their joke across two words and just one sentence.

i thought the vgcats strip was great, and the PA strip was awesome...
the vgcats could have been awesome if it finished with 'that was clever' instead of 'soap on a rope'...

ohamsie

JackFrost2012 said:
You should speed it up like 33-50%. doo doo doo doo doo doo

I sped it up a little bit so it looks more natural

cdi_link.gif

You can use it if you want, but please host it on your own website. :)

ohamsie said:
I sped it up a little bit so it looks more natural

cdi_link.gif

You can use it if you want, but please host it on your own website. :)

Fucking awesome! Thanks!

And yup, I'm hosting it myself, so no worries about draining your bandwidth. :)

Top Bottom