• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGcats

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
040618.jpg

human5892

Queen of Denmark
That isn't so much funny as it is something that would actually happen if that guy killed a chocobo.

Unless there's some kind of in-joke about VG Cats or Chocobos that I'm missing.

Tabris

It's cause the guy's Galkan. They're making a joke that Galkan's are too big for Chocobo's and would crush them.

It's not funny.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
You people wouldnt know funny if it broke into your house, keyed up your card, and set your lawn on fire.

Ristamar

Tabris said:
It's cause the guy's Galkan. They're making a joke that Galkan's are too big for Chocobo's and would crush them.

It's not funny.

I didn't play the game, so I didn't get the joke at first glance. I mean, the way he's drawn, the dude doesn't look much bigger than the renter.

xsarien

daedsiluap
belgurdo said:
When PA does jokes exactly like this (only less funny) you people bust your sides...

The difference between PA and VGCats is that the former, when it's funny, actually has a sense of pacing and timing.

Psymon

Adorable art - I don't think the comic itself is very funny, but it's really, really cute. And cute art makes me smile! ^-^

Justin Bailey

------ ------
I find vgcats to be hilarious, even though this comic wasn't too great. I mean, damn, if you didn't find AT LEAST one of the comics Anihawk posted to be funny, then you need to get your funny bone checked.

nitewulf

in the zelda one why did he kick the chicken to begin with?
nutsack is kinda funny.
third one is just way too long.

neptunes

nitewulf said:
i remember taking out bushes with the sword, played the SNES zelda long ago.

In Orcarina of Time, if you kill a chicken in kariko villiage (pardon if I spelt it wrong) a swarm of chickens attack you until you die.

Sai

Well, you don't exactly "kill" it. You just hit it until it gets extremely pissed and calls all of it's chicken brethren.

Ristamar

neptunes said:
In Orcarina of Time, if you kill a chicken in kariko villiage (pardon if I spelt it wrong) a swarm of chickens attack you until you die.

And more importantly, the same thing happened in Link to the Past which is where the chicken swarm of death originated.

EDIT: I think Sai is right. I don't recall the chickens ever dying. That's not Miyamoto's style. Hell, he implemented the carrot system just because he felt bad for whipping the horse.

firex

I can't blame the original comic posted for sucking. When the source material blows that much ass, there's not a lot of funny to be had without insulting the game itself and pissing off legions of wannabe-Japanese nerds.

Top Bottom