• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Endings For Download

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I just got Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. Really good endings by the way, especially if you watch them again.

Wondering any site/bittorrent available for some other 3D game endings. Star Fox 64, Resident Evil, MGS etc??

AniHawk

Shikamaru Ninja said:
I just got Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. Really good endings by the way, especially if you watch them again.

Wondering any site/bittorrent available for some other 3D game endings. Star Fox 64, Resident Evil, MGS etc??

OoT's confused the everliving hell out of me until I played Majora's Mask.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I already seen the cliffhanger finished in the intro to Soul Reaver 2, just wondered how the game ended in SR1. I know its notorious for being uneventful and tune in to the next episode kind of thing.

By the way Defiance ending.. hmm. Disappointed.

lordmrw

Shikamaru Ninja said:

I know for the RE series, you can go to www.residentevilfan.com and view all the FMVs from everyone of the games including the endings. That's the only one I know, this is something I've been meaning to look into, as I have a shitload of dexdrive saves from over the years, but sometimes I don't feel like going through long boss battles just to see the ending. Except Wild Arms, I'd do that just for the music. But I'm rambling now....

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Shikamaru Ninja said:
Soul Reaver 1 ending would be great, I didn't get to see that one. Blood Omen 2 also.

Soul Reaver's ending can be seen in Soul Reaver 2... IIRC 1's ending is 2's intro..... but it's been awhile so I could be wrong...

Gamefaqs has a plot guide for all the games so you could always go read that... I've actually read through it to fill in some questions I had.

IMO 2's to be continued ending is even WORSE than 1's.... OMG the Hylden... Janos must stay dead...to be continued... wtf? and for the record IIRC Blood Omen 2 takes place AFTER Defiance how's that for confusing folks?

someone was nice enough to post the

100% Metroid Prime movie a while back - good to see. :D
.. I don't understand what bit of the TOOT you didn't understand Anihawk. The celebration dance and reunion of friends (zelda + link + ocarina) + dissolution of evil was pretty clear, no?

oh well.. spoiled already and if you haven't played it. SHAME.

Tritroid

TheGreenGiant said:
someone was nice enough to post the

100% Metroid Prime movie a while back - good to see. :D

.. I don't understand what bit of the TOOT you didn't understand Anihawk. The celebration dance and reunion of friends (zelda + link + ocarina) + dissolution of evil was pretty clear, no?[/spoiler]
Yeah. After Link returned to his own time he simply returned to Hyrule Castle to see Zelda after the evil had been vanquished. *shrugs*

I don't get what's so hard to understand about that either. And it's not like Majora's Mask 'explains' OoT's ending at all. :p

Top Bottom