• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video games in Libraries

Dyne

At my University, they have a reserved copy of Rez for the PS2 in the library for my Interactive Arts class. Not to mention, a whole slew of SNES RPGs from Chrono Trigger to Secret of Evermore, and PS2 and PC games galore. The catch is, half have to be back before the library closes, but that's ok, since you can play the game in the Game Room that they have, and not have to go home.

Does anybody else have this luxury?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I remember a few years ago, the local library here had PC and PSone games for check out. And you could check em out for a couple weeks too. I'm not sure if they still have them though but it was pretty cool. I could imagine people pirating the hell out of the games though :|

Dyne

Wario64 said:
I remember a few years ago, the local library here had PC and PSone games for check out. And you could check em out for a couple weeks too. I'm not sure if they still have them though but it was pretty cool. I could imagine people pirating the hell out of the games though :|

Who wouldn't? I'm almost tempted to steal Rez. ALMOST.

Too bad I'm not that devious. I'd pay for it though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
No need to steal Rez now, they're gonna re-issue the game in November for a low price of $19.99 :)

But I'm sure the Sonic Team logo is gonna appear when you boot up the game, nooooooo

Dyne

Wario64 said:
No need to steal Rez now, they're gonna re-issue the game in November for a low price of $19.99 :)

But I'm sure the Sonic Team logo is gonna appear when you boot up the game, nooooooo

Sweet, that makes my day. :D Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom