• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vietcrap: Purple Jizz (impressions inside)

i just rented vietcong purple haze for xbox. here are detailed impressions of everytime i've played:

first boot up the game. go to the main menu, watch a cutscene, and i begin playing. i listen to some walkie talkie bullshit and then start actually playing. so i'm moving around, i have about 5 teammates there, then i pause the game to check out the controls. the game freezes on me. i restart it.

second boot up of the game. repeat everything i did in first bootup. this time it lets me see and change the controls. ok, so far so good, it was a fluke crash before. it tells me to follow my wing man or some shit, so i begin to follow him. he radios in for an air strike or backup or something. then the game freezes right there, with his big schnoz staring me in the face. i can't move, pause, or do anything. another crash. so i reboot again.

third boot up of the game. repeat everything from bootup one, but this time i dont even follow that smug asshole. i go off on my own. so i climb up a wooded path of some sort, then i get stuck and can only move in place. then the game freezes again.

strike 3 you're out fuck face! i may give it one more go-round before it is returned to blockbuster, but how can i grade a game that will not allow me to play it? ricockulous!

p.s. i have never had another xbox game crash on me, and certainly not on a 100% crash ratio

DMczaf

B0002GTFJE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

FMT made the cover soldier cry :(

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
The best thing about that box art is the palm tree behind the soldiers head looks like feather when you don't pay attention making you think they managed to integrate "Indians" (american) into the vietnam era. \m/

Matlock

Banned
employee_store2.jpe

Here you go, FMT!

network.gif

information travels across the globe

recent-photo15.jpg

What the, FMT rented Vietcong? He dissed ESPN 2k5! That means they dissed you, Take 2!

sim-gta-009.jpg

Shut the fuck up, Sega. I still take it as an insult. Hacker, get him!

geek-thumb.jpg

Yes sir! FMT to die now!

mojofat1.gif

My Xbox...it's not liking this! Must post on GAF!

calder

Still sounds better than the "Fist Alpha" PC expansion pack.

TRUNG SI, CONG HERE! SORRY TRUNG SI, YOU DIE NOW BECAUSE YOU STUCK IN LOG, GET SHOT! NOW YOU RESTART MISSION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME ALLY YOU CAN'T SEE OR CONTROL KILLED BY ENEMIES ON OTHER SIDE OF MAP.

Top Bottom