• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe = $19.99 @ ebgames.com

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wario64 said:
I hope so. More people need to buy this game

Thats what the $29.99 PS2 version is for. ;)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wario64 said:
Indeed, but if you have a Gamecube already, just pick it up now

Don't worry about me, I was hip to VJ on day one. It was worth $39.99 and its surely worth $19.99. But I'm still picking up that PS2 version...thats what I get for letting Capcom have free access to my nipples. I'm also interested in seeing how it plays on the PS2 so I know what version of VJ2 to get, experimenting with Dante's play style, and messing around with the Sweet Mode.

Just thinking about Viewtiful Joe makes me want to play it again. I love how it taught me how to play the game right. At first I was worried about being on Adult Mode for my very first time through the game, but I'm glad I did play it like that. VJ is easily one of my favorite Capcom games this generation. They make a lot of mistakes, but Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe make me forget them all. :p

Hero

Bog said:
So is it $19.99 at Best Buy now?

I don't know. My Best Buy no longer carries VJ so I think it might be a not locally carried item anymore. However, if it goes PC, BB might restock them. I know for like, six months we had 20 copies of F-Zero GX that didn't sell until they went PC, and they sold out and we're ordering more copies of them.

Alcibiades

I don't think Best Buy is going to recieve any more shipments, but I hope they do cause I work there, tomorrow I'm going to check if it's status has been moved from active to deleted...

What's crazy is that Best Buys didn't even get big shipments in and probably were selling out (the Best Buy in my college town got less than than 10 (probably closer to 4-5 copies) it seems)...

Top Bottom