• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe DS: to be revealed soon??

olimario

Banned
Beautiful 2D backdrops.
High poly character models and/or beautifully animated sprites.
Fancy Effects.

This title will rock, I think.
I can't wait to see it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't wait to see:

Viewtiful Joe DS
Viewtiful Joe PSP
Devil May Cry PSP

And Capcom should try a Resident Evil game for the DS and PSP...you know they're going to do it, it's Capcom! PortMaster Zillas.

You know what, just tell Clover to port everyting they got coming to the new handhelds. Goemon gives me hope that a very nice looking 2d game can be made on the DS. I bet Viewtiful Joe will look great.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I really hope they make it specifically for the DS and take advantage of the touchscreen (could be good for new special moves), but I don't know if they will.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mama Smurf said:
I really hope they make it specifically for the DS and take advantage of the touchscreen (could be good for new special moves), but I don't know if they will.

This has nothing to do with your post, but for some reason I read it and thought of a Gunstar Heroes DS game.

Hmm new moves? Let's brainstorm. I can't imagine such a thing either using the stylus or dual screen, but I'm not creative. :p

Top Bottom